Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I HAVE NOT BEEN TALKED TO BY ANY MOD 

(Outside of buttercup)

this morning 

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca, gather 'round.

Y'all need to knock it off. I'm not the only mod getting PMs about you anymore. We've tried being polite with you in PMs but that obviously isn't working.

Like half a dozen people have quit playing the last few games, and your names are the only constant.

If you'd like to continue your claims of not knowing what you're doing, maybe sit out the next one and watch how others play.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I think we have about hit the end of this chat.  We've all gotten to make our points.  Now we just have to try to implement them in a game setting.

Sad thing is.....not one thing has been suggested.  

My pm's are open (I hope I have the room) if anyone cares to actually help.  

Personally, I rely on threadplay and meta more than most, which is probably why I play my best games when I’m vanilla town or in a bastard setup.

So, for me personally, the longer the game goes, the more advantageous. Admittedly, I’m a better “sidekick” than hero, so I can be detrimental. So, I’m not willing to lose one of the 4-6 best players early on, when even the best are generally playing the random game on day one.

I will absolutely admit my tendencies to tunnel on @TheKillerNacho @Matts4313 @Pickle Rick @The Orca very early into games, and used to pester @SwAg and @theuntouchable relentlessly, but I also would ask you guys to take a step back and realize that I go very much off of your reactions to my spastic behavior and gauge my reads based off of your responses. I’m also 💯 willing to deal with the fallout and lose credibility/get pushed doing so, because I then rely heavily on the “hero’s” to help me or show themselves to be scum because usually people know early when I’m town.

Just now, The Orca said:

What can be explained more thoroughly? 

Why you think someone is or isn't town or is or isn't scum.  Including when it comes to each other.  If you give in game reasons for these beliefs, then a potential perception of 'oh it's cause they're twins' is removed on your end.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I think we have about hit the end of this chat.  We've all gotten to make our points.  Now we just have to try to implement them in a game setting.

I have really high hopes, I think people really want to change.

Just now, Dome said:

this morning 

Bucs has not talked to me about anything at all outside of buttercup.  So the entire post appears for appearances.  

On top of that it says knock it off....knock what off? 

That post by bucs addressed nothing and asked me to literally stop nothing.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Why you think someone is or isn't town or is or isn't scum.  Including when it comes to each other.  If you give in game reasons for these beliefs, then a potential perception of 'oh it's cause they're twins' is removed on your end.

I usually do and will try to do so again in the future. I dont think it will help, but I will try (when i do use words again)

Just now, The Orca said:

I usually do and will try to do so again in the future. I dont think it will help, but I will try (when i do use words again)

Y'all try that and we will try to reset perceptions.

I think if everyone makes an effort to do so, it will mitigate a lot of these issues.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bucs has not talked to me about anything at all outside of buttercup.  So the entire post appears for appearances.  

On top of that it says knock it off....knock what off? 

That post by bucs addressed nothing and asked me to literally stop nothing.  

@Matts4313 

This is probably my biggest issue personally other than the twin thing. If you are keeping track lol

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That one wasnt public (discord I believe and I wont divulge the person)

So you’re referencing a nameless game that happened in a private chat and won’t say the name of the person who said it 

but you say other people aren’t being specific enough for you.

Around and around we go

Edited by Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 

This is probably my biggest issue personally other than the twin thing. If you are keeping track lol

I'll be in games so I can take note of anything specific from anyone.

For instance, this past game, I spoke with rack about how he left the thread upon his death.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

So you’re referencing a game that happened in a private chat and won’t say the name of the person who said it 

but you say other people aren’t being specific enough for you.

Around and around we go

I told you the specifics, do you need a name? I can tell you at any point, but I'm not sure they want to be dragged into this and it's not right for me to do so

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I told you the specifics, do you need a name? I can tell you at any point, but I'm not sure they want to be dragged into this and it's not right for me to do so

You are the one who brought it up.