Sign in to follow this  
CBears019

WELCOME TO THE NEW FF - INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

On 1/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, WindyCity said:

I am Darryl.

I am from Winnipeg in Canada. I am a 33 year old teacher who works with refugee high school students.I am married with 2 kids. I played OL briefly in the CFL and my claim to fame is that in training camp in 2008 with the Allouttes my dorm room was across the hall from HC Marc Trestman. 

I came to the Bears about 16 years ago when a guy I played college football with Israel Idonidje made the team and have followed them ever since. Going to my first game in 2009 when I was done playing football.

Wow Windy...never knew this about you.  Places some context behind your quality posting!

Glad to be here...

6 hours ago, Visionman said:

Wow Windy...never knew this about you.  Places some context behind your quality posting!

Glad to be here...

tenor.gif?itemid=4627161

Greetings to one and several !

My name is Paul.

I have been watching and enjoying football since it was first shown on UK tv in the 80s. I chose a team for the SB that year, and, as they did me the honour of winning I have been with them since.

If any of you are travelling to Tottenham in October, come and introduce yourself !

I now live on the Greek Island of Kefalonia.

On 5/14/2019 at 1:15 PM, Bearguy said:

Greetings to one and several !

My name is Paul.

I have been watching and enjoying football since it was first shown on UK tv in the 80s. I chose a team for the SB that year, and, as they did me the honour of winning I have been with them since.

If any of you are travelling to Tottenham in October, come and introduce yourself !

I now live on the Greek Island of Kefalonia.

hello-gif-5.gif

On 5/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, Heinz D. said:

hello-gif-5.gif

Love Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock.  The acting chemistry between him and Martin Freeman is phenomenal.  In fact great casting all around including Mark Gatiss as Mycroft.  One of the best series ever produced.

15 hours ago, soulman said:

Love Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock.  The acting chemistry between him and Martin Freeman is phenomenal.  In fact great casting all around including Mark Gatiss as Mycroft.  One of the best series ever produced.

Agreed.

Except for season four. Kind of a let down, quality-wise...

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

Agreed.

Except for season four. Kind of a let down, quality-wise...

Haven't watched it yet.  Tough show to write. Complex characters and complex plot lines.

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Haven't watched it yet.  Tough show to write. Complex characters and complex plot lines.

It's not bad, but it's a let down. It sort of collapses under it's own weight. I hope they bring it back, make it what it should be again...