The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

titans0021

47 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Flacco sucks so I wouldn't really be worried even if he was 100% healthy.

I hate to keep harping on this, but the fact that MMQB had Flacco over Russell Wilson in the rankings might possibly be more insane than DeMarco being the 28th best back in football.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously @KingTitan and @ttitansfan4life I need more details on this story.

Sorry was in a training. :)

He detailed an incident where Wolf tried to confront Kukharsky at a training camp.  He talked about how PK went at him for "breaking" DGB trade after the team sent an email announcement of it. 
Wolf apparently tried to get real loud at training camp about it, said PK was a nobody. Wolf told PK to "keep his name out of his mouth."  PK responded back after a couple back and forths that he was worthless as a beat reporter and doesn't do any work. 
PK said he was told by ESPN higher ups that he doesn't need to go at Wolf anymore.  (Basically saying Wolf told on him.)

Also detailed where Wolf tried to claim he "broke" the Robinson hire, after La Confora was pretty much claiming it.  Went back and looked at the language Wolf was using. It was pretty much trying to guess it, without saying it to be true, but wording the tweet where it sounds like you got info. (Robinson likely to be probably named GM...lol)

And what a lot of us already know, Wolf is a horrible beat writer. Wolf tried to say he is only doing what his bosses are asking.  PK used that as an example with the Tennessean is a floundering company.

Gave him the nick name "Can Confirm." Basically Wolf will take someone else's info and say "I can confirm....X to be true." Paul then went on the read off several tweets that Wolf re-tweeted from Paul and said "Can Confirm."

Lastly, he talked about Wolf rarely even being at the facility or training camp to cover a team he is supposed to be on the "beat" for. 

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Sorry was in a training. :)

He detailed an incident where Wolf tried to confront Kukharsky at a training camp.  He talked about how PK went at him for "breaking" DGB trade after the team sent an email announcement of it. 
Wolf apparently tried to get real loud at training camp about it, said PK was a nobody. Wolf told PK to "keep his name out of his mouth."  PK responded back after a couple back and forths that he was worthless as a beat reporter and doesn't do any work. 
PK said he was told by ESPN higher ups that he doesn't need to go at Wolf anymore.  (Basically saying Wolf told on him.)

Also detailed where Wolf tried to claim he "broke" the Robinson hire, after La Confora was pretty much claiming it.  Went back and looked at the language Wolf was using. It was pretty much trying to guess it, without saying it to be true, but wording the tweet where it sounds like you got info. (Robinson likely to be probably named GM...lol)

And what a lot of us already know, Wolf is a horrible beat writer. Wolf tried to say he is only doing what his bosses are asking.  PK used that as an example with the Tennessean is a floundering company.

Gave him the nick name "Can Confirm." Basically Wolf will take someone else's info and say "I can confirm....X to be true." Paul then went on the read off several tweets that Wolf re-tweeted from Paul and said "Can Confirm."

Lastly, he talked about Wolf rarely even being at the facility or training camp to cover a team he is supposed to be on the "beat" for. 

I was about to make a long post about how I kind of feel bad for Jason Wolf. That Gannett in general and The Tennessean in particular did a young guy no favors with the way they handled the transition and handed him almost the sole reigns to an NFL beat at a major newspaper.

Then I looked it up. He is so much older than I ever would have guessed. He graduated Penn State in 2002. I always just kind of assumed this was a case of a newspaper cutting salaries and handing out reporting jobs to whichever young writer was willing to take the smallest amount of money. Now I'm just baffled.