Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s just paranoia. I never actually signed up for this game and I truly have no desire to play anymore. You were paranoid because I have the exact answers to what you likely would have done and it made you weary. 

Hopefully you have the desire to play again in the future :)

• Like 1

@Matts4313 you just felt like handing that to KSJ? The wincon was very specific. It was A lynch that was required you even told me it in PM when I asked for clarification. If it was clearly stated I could have just made it to the end I would have played differently and outed myself right away. 

• Like 2

Just now, Counselor said:

@Matts4313 you just felt like handing that to KSJ? The wincon was very specific. It was A lynch that was required you even told me it in PM when I asked for clarification. If it was clearly stated I could have just made it to the end I would have played differently and outed myself right away. 

you didnt see where ksj begged for a win?

anyway, ksj won.

also, Sansa is aligned with the South.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes, I did. It felt like he could use a win.