Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

final vote is for...

@mission27!!

meaning we have a TIE

its been a while old friend 

bob does not vote, gopher does not vote, the rest of you can vote for bcb or gopher only. if it’s a tie again then we draw rocks for who goes home from everyone but bcb and gopher

@swoosh

@Outpost31

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca

@ET80

@MookieMonstah

@mission27

@FinneasGage

votes in by tmrw est 9pm when i get out of my criminal law seminar and can read them

Edited by Shady Slim

Looks like three more people scared of finishing in last.  Geesh.  Rng did me wrong on this one lmao.  I don't know why ya'll afraid of me like I'm in a voting block or something 

Anyhow which of you three voted gopher. I'd like to keep you safe and use my advantage I have on the other three to teach them a lesson.  Welcome to a game of four people you other three 

@mission27

@Outpost31  @Pickle Rick @swoosh  @The Orca

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Looks like three more people scared of finishing in last.  Geesh.  Rng did me wrong on this one lmao.  I don't know why ya'll afraid of me like I'm in a voting block or something 

Anyhow which of you three voted gopher. I'd like to keep you safe and use my advantage I have on the other three to teach them a lesson.  Welcome to a game of four people you other three 

@mission27

He doesn’t have an advantage don’t listen to him

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@mission27

Don’t think you can use an advantage now since you’re in a tied vote and the vote is essentially locked in between you and Gopher, but I voted out Gopher.

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@mission27

I voted the guy who hasn't played in a month...Gopher 

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@mission27

I'll be straight up. I've built good relationships and have voted to protect those. It has nothing to do with being scared of finishing last, as with all due respect your vote has proven to be pretty meaningless. Same thing as daboyle, hate to vote out a competitor when there are others who have done nothing, but at the end of the day it's a game and I think this is best for my game. Being honest probably doesn't help me, but I'm not here to deceive. 

Also, I fully expected you to play an idol this week, with gopher going home because of it. Not sure why you didn't play it if you had one. 

Edited by swoosh

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@mission27

tenor.gif

What's going on here?