Rank the hardest sports to coach/manage.

Plat2

Inspired by the sports complexity thread, how would you guys rank the big four North American sports in terms of being the hardest to coach. In terms of strategy, play designs, preparation, in game adjustments, etc.

Football. Managing 55 players plus keeping a large staff on the same page in a sport so dependent on teamwork is no easy task.

Basketball. Managing 15 players and a much smaller staff in a sport where one single player can make a big difference seems much easier.

I haven't watched hockey or baseball in forever so I can't judge them. The steroids in the mid-late 90's killed baseball for me. 

25 minutes ago, Vorsutus said:

Is netball the name for a specific game I have never heard of? Because you have tons of games that could mean.

Basketball, soccer, handball, lacrosse, water polo, ect.

It's a sport played by women in Australia, New Zealand, The UK and Jamaica  and some other countries. 

Some men play it to but no one cares about that except them. It's as close to Male cheerleading as we get here 

16 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Forgive my ignorance but what is Netball?

Ladies basket ball, 7 aside, no back board,  can't advance the ball, pass only, players movement restricted by zones.

I can watch half a game of it, it's got good pace, and it's cool seeing a women's only domain.