Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

9 hours ago, Counselor said:

@ravens5520 always keeping me waiting a whole twilight for my happiness. 

Real PoS I am! Was even up playing WZ late last night 😂🥱🥱

Zach Brown really wasn’t in S19? Had a weak 2019, but his previous two seasons were pretty good to not be apart of the sim

• Like 1

Going forward...

If you use a nick name(ex: Greg Greezy) to select a player, and another owner selects the player you intended to select. I will be giving the player to the owner who actually clarified who they were selecting.

No reason Whicker missed out on possibly multiple players due to such absurdity.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Going forward...

If you use a nick name(ex: Greg Greezy) to select a player, and another owner selects the player you intended to select. I will be giving the player to the owner who actually clarified who they were selecting.

No reason Whicker missed out on possibly multiple players due to such absurdity.

Get em Glem!

18 minutes ago, Glen said:

Going forward...

Got em!

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Going forward...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Ok pal. always a bone to pick. You’re doing to much. Glen. Lmao. Dude takes everything as a joke but when it comes to me! He’s this scholar lmao. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1