Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

QB: Jimmy Garoppolo (SF)
RB: Dalvin Cook (MIN), Jonathan Taylor (IND)
FB: Kyle Juszczyk (SF)
TE: Eric Ebron (PIT)
WR: DeAndre Hopkins (HOU), Kenny Golladay (DET), Sammy Watkins (KC)
OT: Tyron Smith (DAL), Anthony Castonzo (IND)
OG: Brandon Brooks (PHI), Jedrick Wills (CLE)
C: Rodney Hudson (LV)
DE: Cameron Jordan (NO), Carlos Dunlap (CIN)
DT: Christopher Jones (KC), Vita Vea (TB)
OLB: Myles Jack (JAX), Zach Brown (FA)
MLB: Jordan Hicks (ARI)
CB: Marlon Humphrey (BAL), Denzel Ward (CLE)
SS: Kareem Jackson (DEN)
FS: Devin McCourty (NE)
K: Justin Tucker (BAL)
P: Sam Koch (BAL)
HC: Kyle Shanahan (SF)
OC: Brian Schottenheimer (SEA)
DC: Jim Schwartz (PHI)
STC: Jerry Rosburg (FA)
PS: Marquise Brown (BAL)*, Patrick Queen (BAL), Cam Newton (NE), James White (NE), Xavier McKinney (NYG)

Pimp my squad time!! 
Kind of pumped for this season. Jimmy G has some weapons to play with and finally revamped my secondary after a brutal showing last season. 
Unleashing Jimmy this season! Let’s see what the sim has in store for him

9 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Pimp my squad time!! 
Kind of pumped for this season. Jimmy G has some weapons to play with and finally revamped my secondary after a brutal showing last season. 
Unleashing Jimmy this season! Let’s see what the sim has in store for him

Yikes 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You have some good support for Jimmy but so did I with Adams, Caff, Ertz, Lane Johnson etc. The guy just always did so little with what I gave him. Maybe you’ll get better play out of him. I am happy to have upgraded away from him 

The guy had a 101 Rating for you, wtf do you want from him?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The guy had a 101 Rating for you, wtf do you want from him?

That is really misleading because most teams who played me weren't scared that Jimmy could beat me at all, so they just focused on stopping McCaffrey and let Jimmy try and beat them. He rarely could. He moved the ball some and didn't turn it over a ton, but if I had to have a throw on third down or in the red zone it rarely got made

Edit: Granted I did pull him after 7 games every year I had him but when you are 1-6 every year, might as well keep the cost to keep him low as I try and search for an upgrade

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That is really misleading because most teams who played me weren't scared that Jimmy could beat me at all, so they just focused on stopping McCaffrey and let Jimmy try and beat them. He rarely could. He moved the ball some and didn't turn it over a ton, but if I had to have a throw on third down or in the red zone it rarely got made

Edit: Granted I did pull him after 7 games every year I had him but when you are 1-6 every year, might as well keep the cost to keep him low as I try and search for an upgrade

Yeah I’m confused to what was bad about his performance? He averages 11 YPC

Jimmy Garoppolo [6 GS]: 109/164 (66.46%, 101.14 Rating) for 1,199 yards, 9 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. 9 carries for 29 yards (3.22 YPC, 7 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 fumbles

200 yards per game could be what you’re referring to

14 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Yeah I’m confused to what was bad about his performance? He averages 11 YPC

Jimmy Garoppolo [6 GS]: 109/164 (66.46%, 101.14 Rating) for 1,199 yards, 9 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. 9 carries for 29 yards (3.22 YPC, 7 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 fumbles

200 yards per game could be what you’re referring to

Like I said, his stats are misleading, but maybe you'll have better luck with him than me. Or maybe I just suck at this.....lol