Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

Malf messaged me saying he had a few picks left after he noticed he wasn’t picking #1 the next few rounds.

A heads up for y’all.. I’ve shifted your picks to earlier time slots if teams before you have their rosters filled out. 

Just something to check out if you were planning on picking at your normal time slot

• Like 1

I see Swoosh is essentially doing what I had done S14.

Drafting as many “promising” break out players/rookies as possible.

Great strategy if you ask me. Was able to get me multiple assets that let me jump from 2-14 to 8-8, then finally to 12-4 and a title shot.

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Great keeper potential iyam

Idk, his likelihood of seeing the field is minimal

He might fall under the Mahomes category of being a better draft pick in S22  or S24 than he is in S20

QB: Josh Allen (BUF)
RB: Chris Carson (SEA), Austin Ekeler (LAC)
FB: David Montgomery (CHI)
TE: Austin Hooper (CLE)
WR: Davante Adams (GB), Calvin Ridley (ATL), Emmanuel Sanders (NO)
OT: Taylor Moton (CAR), Alejandro Villanueva (PIT)
OG: Graham Glasgow (DEN), James Daniels (CHI)
C: Erik McCoy (NO)
DE: Jadeveon Clowney (HOU), Joey Bosa (LAC)
DT: Jurrell Casey (TEN), Stephon Tuitt (PIT)
OLB: Zach Cunningham (HOU), Devin Bush (PIT)
MLB: Jaylon Smith (DAL)
CB: Jaire Alexander (GB), Shaquill Griffin (SEA)
SS: Jamal Adams (NYJ)
FS: Justin Reid (HOU)
K: Matt Gay (TB)
P: Tress Way (WAS)
HC: Mike Zimmer (MIN)
OC: Frank Reich (IND)
DC: Robert Saleh (SF)
STC: Darren Rizzi (NO)
PS: Philip Rivers (IND), Ryan Tannehill (TEN), K.J. Hamler (DEN)*, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (NO), Derek Barnett (PHI)

Slow day so I'll pimp my squad.

I think I did a pretty good job this year - I have an above average sim QB in Rivers and weapons galore for him; good stable of running backs, a top trio (IMO) of WRs and a top tier TE. It's obvious that I didn't prioritize offensive so TBD on how that works out. I think the defense I put together is one of the best ones I've had in this league. The front four is up there for tops in the league and I expect big things from them. We got a bunch of young studs at linebacker and in the secondary - it'll be interesting to see how they do in the sim. 

Maybe I'm just being a homer but I think we'll actually compete this year. 

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

He's probably 6 NSFL seasons from having any value and that's assuming he is any good. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Idk, his likelihood of seeing the field is minimal

He might fall under the Mahomes category of being a better draft pick in S22  or S24 than he is in S20

Sarcasm folks lol

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Slow day so I'll pimp my squad.

I think I did a pretty good job this year - I have an above average sim QB in Rivers and weapons galore for him; good stable of running backs, a top trio (IMO) of WRs and a top tier TE. It's obvious that I didn't prioritize offensive so TBD on how that works out. I think the defense I put together is one of the best ones I've had in this league. The front four is up there for tops in the league and I expect big things from them. We got a bunch of young studs at linebacker and in the secondary - it'll be interesting to see how they do in the sim. 

Maybe I'm just being a homer but I think we'll actually compete this year. 

The Gay Way ST combo is solid

• Like 1