Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

31 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

was planning on drafting Darnold as a draft and stash.. but idk, he might need 2 good seasons to even be usable

I almost took him instead of Lock or Jones, but didn't for that reason. He's got zero weapons and two pretty bad seasons. Lock and Jones have relatively clean slates and just as bright futures.

I was surpirsed Lock didn't get taken earlier. Dude has a million weapons.

21 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I almost took him instead of Lock or Jones, but didn't for that reason. He's got zero weapons and two pretty bad seasons. Lock and Jones have relatively clean slates and just as bright futures.

I was surpirsed Lock didn't get taken earlier. Dude has a million weapons.

Lock and Jones were great picks.. I was about to take Jones also before you did

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Surprised I could draft and stash Mostert and Renfrow this late

Both had really nice seasons last year and primed to have repeats this year

Im not going to lie. I thought Mostert was on the 49ers still so when I looked and didn't see him I assumed he had been taken. I didn't realize he was a FA.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

was planning on drafting Darnold as a draft and stash.. but idk, he might need 2 good seasons to even be usable

I’m not expecting anything from him. But I figured with my roster looking the way it does, I’d roll the dice.

Just now, pwny said:

I’m not expecting anything from him. But I figured with my roster looking the way it does, I’d roll the dice.

It's a good pick this late in the draft

He doesn't have "MVP season upside", but if he manages a season comparable the a Cousins/Wentz/Dak type you can probably flip him in the offseason. Low risk/medium reward IMO