Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

Ooof. Even post-mortem, @khodder schools me.

Good game @clevenowin

Had a sneaking suspicion this would be the sort of season I'd have. Wasn't happy with how the draft played out, and targets I had mid/late would get picked before I thought they'd go. Probably the roughest draft I've had in the last 5 years - missing 3 picks (albeit with 3 keepers, but still) in the first 6 rounds (and picking 2nd to last) just set me behind the 8-ball and I couldn't recover.

Running game is far worse than I imagined it would be. I must have severely overrated Drake, or else Nacho still holds a grudge on him or something lol.

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ooof. Even post-mortem, @khodder schools me.

Good game @clevenowin

Had a sneaking suspicion this would be the sort of season I'd have. Wasn't happy with how the draft played out, and targets I had mid/late would get picked before I thought they'd go. Probably the roughest draft I've had in the last 5 years - missing 3 picks (albeit with 3 keepers, but still) in the first 6 rounds (and picking 2nd to last) just set me behind the 8-ball and I couldn't recover.

Running game is far worse than I imagined it would be. I must have severely overrated Drake, or else Nacho still holds a grudge on him or something lol.

2 games in so take this with a grain of salt for sure..

From a non biased perspective on your run game. I feel as if holding off till late for your OTs hindered your line far more than you were expecting. And believe at the time you(and others) severely overvalued Drake as a sim RB. He’s yet to break 700 yards in a season. And while his per game stats are efficient, he hasn’t had the volume I’d expect from a good-great RB1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Now that you commented. I was really impressed with my early defense that allowed the offense to have short fields and put up some points. Almost saw a complete collapse as Rivers decided to march up and down the field on me. Yet the Rivers i had last season showed up late in the game. 

Early Defensive Kong MVP: Dunlap AKA Mr. Consistency out there. 

You killed my offensive line. Gotta evaluate when I'm back from vacation tonight. 

38 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Be safe big bro. Where you headed if you don’t mind me asking? I don’t have the Gonads to go anywhere atm. 

I am coming back from Myrtle Beach right now. If you're a pro-mask person(not trying to debate) this is not the place to go. 

• Like 1

Although my team is 1-1, my third down defense has been kind of legit (Big Ben completed two fourth down attempts on the same drive though). Need to force teams to get to 3rd down though. 

Allowing 11.1% 3rd down conversion so far.

1/6 against Chicago and 1/12 against Southview. 

While my offense is hovering at 48.5% 17/35 conversions. We have to be better.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I am coming back from Myrtle Beach right now. If you're a pro-mask person(not trying to debate) this is not the place to go. 

oof, noted. That is like a few hours from me.

I am in the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee for vacation currently and people are pretty good about it here much to my suprise. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

oof, noted. That is like a few hours from me.

I am in the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee for vacation currently and people are pretty good about it here much to my suprise. 

I'm headed to Hilton Head, SC on Wednesday to visit family and hope the people there have sense.