Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Felt my team was a bit overrated throughout the season, didn't feel like one of the best rosters I've put together, despite the season ratings. But classic Pirates, worst game comes in the playoffs.

Go get'em Malf.

With Mahomes you were always going to have a great offense.

I was definitely surprised by how efficient your defense was though.

It was a great season and, per usual, I won't let a single game detract from that

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

good game ruskie. The beginning made me nervous. happy to get my first playoff win

The momentum shift before halftime was huge. 13-6 lead with under 3 minutes left. INT, quick touchdown, 3 and out, huge punt for another FG. Suddenly down 16-13.

Then you come out of halftime and truly throttle my team. 30-13 in the blink of an eye. Never stood a chance. Probably my worst blowout ever.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The momentum shift before halftime was huge. 13-6 lead with under 3 minutes left. INT, quick touchdown, 3 and out, huge punt for another FG. Suddenly down 16-13.

Then you come out of halftime and truly throttle my team. 30-13 in the blink of an eye. Never stood a chance. Probably my worst blowout ever.

Budda Baker continues to be my unsung hero

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Felt my team was a bit overrated throughout the season, didn't feel like one of the best rosters I've put together, despite the season ratings. But classic Pirates, worst game comes in the playoffs.

Go get'em Malf.

playing brees for the 4th time this season lol

sick of that guy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Could you do the math and breakdown for me after the Aj green trade? I felt my defense slipped but my offense took off. Please and thanks if you can. 

Regular season only.

Your average margin of victory before the trade was 5.33, and average margin of victory after the trade was 3.14. So without any normalization, you got 2.19 points per game worse. And your opponents average margin of victory was -1.12 for teams you played before the trade, and -1.02 for team's you played after.

So before the trade, you were +4.12 against the average, and after, you were +2.12.

And without normalizing for opponents offene and defense, you averaged 29.33 points per game before the trade, and 29.14 after the trade, and allowed 24.00 before the trade, and 26.00 after the trade.