Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pretty much hit it here lol

I probably shouldnt have, but i am hoping the league continues

I don't love it.. but I don't hate it either

Your keepers definitely look like they are in "win-now" mode, so I think I would have leaned into that.. but I can't blame a new owner in the slightest for wanting to get THEIR players in and retool the way THEY want to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

He also played ILB for a majority of one of his last two seasons... which plays a factor

Also sliders

Kerrigan is the most underrated defender in football. All y’all clowning Mookie for saying he should have possibly gone over chase clearly don’t watch enough of him

Absolutely! He’s been underrated for being on Washington.. Didn’t realize he was ILB. I saw him listed as OLB in 3-4 defenses. 

I wanted Dunlap or Kerrigan here to pair with Cam Jordan. Lucky it worked out

Rocket City Trash Pandas (Owner: EaglesPeteC)
kur1K24.png

QB: Carson Wentz (PHI)
RB: Christian McCaffery (CAR), ???
FB: ???
TE: ???
WR: T.Y. Hilton (IND), Allen Robinson (CHI), D.J. Moore (CAR)
OT: ???, ???
OG: ???, ???
C: ???
DE: Trey Flowers (DET), Ed Oliver (BUF)
NT: ???
OLB: Chase Young (WAS), Brian Burns (CAR)
ILB: ???, ???
CB: Chris Harris Jr. (DEN), ???
SS: ???
FS: Eddie Jackson (CHI)
K: ???
P: ???
HC: ???
OC: ???
DC: ???
STC: ???
PS: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

This looks it could be a real team.. plus has an extra pick in the 4th, 5th, and 7th

I'm going to be your biggest fangirl this season. I need to see you make the playoffs, at a very minimum

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Have rookie DE gone for 10 sacks in the past in the sim? I just think Kerrigan is a lock for 10 sacks at DE and with the leagues future in jeopardy...

Myles had 11 sacks as a rookie iirc

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Rocket City Trash Pandas (Owner: EaglesPeteC)
kur1K24.png

QB: Carson Wentz (PHI)
RB: Christian McCaffery (CAR), ???
FB: ???
TE: ???
WR: T.Y. Hilton (IND), Allen Robinson (CHI), D.J. Moore (CAR)
OT: ???, ???
OG: ???, ???
C: ???
DE: Trey Flowers (DET), Ed Oliver (BUF)
NT: ???
OLB: Chase Young (WAS), Brian Burns (CAR)
ILB: ???, ???
CB: Chris Harris Jr. (DEN), ???
SS: ???
FS: Eddie Jackson (CHI)
K: ???
P: ???
HC: ???
OC: ???
DC: ???
STC: ???
PS: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

This looks it could be a real team.. plus has an extra pick in the 4th, 5th, and 7th

I'm going to be your biggest fangirl this season. I need to see you make the playoffs, at a very minimum

Thanks I hope so. Getting a legit QB and keeping all 3 1st round picks was pretty clutch. Giving up Adams sucked but Hilton, ARob and Moore is a pretty strong corps IMO

Its gonna be my luck that I turn my team around just for the sim to fold....lol 

• Like 1

Pretty sure these elite rookies tend to wind up with 7-10 sacks.. And tbh, Chase is the most highly touted of any of them

Kerrigan hasn't had 10 sacks since 2016 (I know, scheme), but still.. his big sack seasons are rolling off and replaced by his worst season as a pro

He's a perfectly fine pick in the spot in which you took him. I just think Chase outperforms him this season, and if the league continues, which is sounds like is likely, he is far and away the more long term valuable player

Not trying to hate. Kerrigan is a fine pick.. you just keep bringing it back up, lol

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks I hope so. Getting a legit QB and keeping all 3 1st round picks was pretty clutch. Giving up Adams sucked but Hilton, ARob and Moore is a pretty strong corps IMO

Its gonna be my luck that I turn my team around just for the sim to fold....lol 

I'm hopeful that we will weather on

Despite the pessimistic sentiment some had here last season, it is very clear that we have a number of dedicated owners who will do what they can to keep this going

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

I think so.

Myles stood out to me because I remember him being passed up

pretty sure I took fitz over myles. oof. 

in my defense, I think I made it to the conference championship that year. was trying to go all in and fitz was a sim monster. 

• Like 1