Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Pretty sure these elite rookies tend to wind up with 7-10 sacks.. And tbh, Chase is the most highly touted of any of them

Kerrigan hasn't had 10 sacks since 2016 (I know, scheme), but still.. his big sack seasons are rolling off and replaced by his worst season as a pro

He's a perfectly fine pick in the spot in which you took him. I just think Chase outperforms him this season, and if the league continues, which is sounds like is likely, he is far and away the more long term valuable player

Not trying to hate. Kerrigan is a fine pick.. you just keep bringing it back up, lol

Kerrigan has played ILB for Gmen, I don’t take it as hating. I know Kerrigan was fine value. I think he’s a better player than Young right now but yeah obviously long term you go Young. I just don’t think long term happens lol

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Glen, I have ravens second round pick, not Mookie's. ravens has Mookie's second round pick.

So I should have 2.5 and ravens should have 2.12.

this is my fault for not clarifying which pick came from who like I did last year

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Glen said:

this is my fault for not clarifying which pick came from who like I did last year

you're doing great bb

things are running smooth!

thanks for picking so much up the last 2 seasons

• Like 1

Back to back Pirates taken. A little surprise that Dunlap was taken at this point, I figured he'd go somewhere in the second. Still, he's a guy who you plug in at edge and don't worry.

Robinson can thank me for getting drafted a round higher after serving as a #3. He was a touchdown machine with Mahomes.