Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

On 5/29/2020 at 12:56 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

draft officially starts tomorrow. Should have sent this notice out sooner. But I hope those who are OTC will tag the person up next after they pick

draft officially starts tomorrow. Should have sent this notice out sooner. But I hope those who are OTC will tag the person up next after they pick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I do not have the time or desire to tag the person up next

Yeah I'm not tagging the person behind me. I don't have the time or desire to sift through the draft order and then check of they are behind me. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d like to speak to your manager and I wont be coming back to this Chili’s ever again 

I see you've already eaten everything on the table. Even the ketchup bottle is empty. And you've had four refills.

Sorry all - it's been a long day for me; hence the I don't have time. I was up all night with my 20 year old cat who was throwing up and will have to be put down tomorrow (NBD,  it's, unfortunately, been a long time coming) and then Father's Day is always a long day for me - I got a father, step father, father in law, step father in law, 2x brother in law and a single dad friend to see. Just got home and sat down. I'll make my pick shortly.

Sorry for holding this up. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah I'm not accepting that apology. I don't have the time or desire to sift through every message and accept it as a genuine regret for a mistake. 

Speaking to every father one knows often takes 12+ hours.

You'd know if you had 12+ hours worth of fathers to talk to.