BFMD 2020: Draft Thread

Reginaldm9

18 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I guess it's late enough in the draft that I can share where I get my picks from, but I made a big board that's a combination of some end of season pff "best of" each position lists and the pro bowl list. A little research and I haven't had to struggle to make a pick yet. 

I went off of pro bowls and all pros from the past 2 years and try to make a short list off of that. After that it’s just a crap shoot with no organization. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I guess it's late enough in the draft that I can share where I get my picks from, but I made a big board that's a combination of some end of season pff "best of" each position lists and the pro bowl list. A little research and I haven't had to struggle to make a pick yet. 

pretty sure thats what everyone else was doing.

I would just google all-pro team pro-bowl team, top (insert position group) ranking 2020, fantasy football cheat sheets, and etc.

Just using anything to make sure I dont forget anyone

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I have been picking relatively obscure dudes at this point so I don't have to check. Next pick, you ask? Jake Delhomme, baby!

Just wait for my coaches. Paul Brown anyone? Vince Lombardi at defensive coordinator? Yes, please! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Wr Larry Fitzgerald

Te tj hockenson or Jared cook or Vance McDonald

Lb sione takitaki 

Picks made with 0 sleep in 24 hours.

Fitz is gone. 

Vance McDonald and Sione Takittaki are yours 

Edited by Reginaldm9