Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

I’ll see you gents when the ban is over. My suggestion would be slow down on jumping in to defend each other. Honestly you two are an acquired taste and I didn’t acquire that taste until being in a scum chat with Pickle during MK. I’ll look forward to your return and hopefully we can all get along. 

To this, if I have a town read on Pickle should i not defend him and let him be lynched, playing against my wincon? Is that what people want?

Just now, The Orca said:

To this, if I have a town read on Pickle should i not defend him and let him be lynched, playing against my wincon? Is that what people want?

No worries bc if i ever play again it will just be votes or gifs from me 

Just now, The Orca said:

No we don’t want that. But I do think the way you defend him is much more personal than if I were to defend a Swag per say. It’s unrelenting and a bit overboard. But that’s just my opinion. I’m not going to talk about this any further. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No we don’t want that. But I do think the way you defend him is much more personal than if I were to defend a Swag per say. It’s unrelenting and a bit overboard. But that’s just my opinion. I’m not going to talk about this any further. 

I literally just lynched him...like I I thought stuff before the break was left there. That's why we had a break according to @bucsfan333 @ET80

Also, the defense and what you believe as defense is subjective, how can i change that? And make it less so? I'm trying to learn 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I literally just lynched him...like I I thought stuff before the break was left there. That's why we had a break according to @bucsfan333 @ET80

Also, the defense and what you believe as defense is subjective, how can i change that? And make it less so? I'm trying to learn 

Drop the I know when pickle is town. Just use in game evidence and reasoning