Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

Is this your preferred direction right now? 

Malfatron is getting no traction.   So there needs to be a counter wagon the lead wagon.  moving my vote to someone in the pool of players in my top 5 that has some votes already and has effectively admitted to not reading and pushing a poor case.   

Just now, squire12 said:

Malfatron is getting no traction.   So there needs to be a counter wagon the lead wagon.  moving my vote to someone in the pool of players in my top 5 that has some votes already and has effectively admitted to not reading and pushing a poor case.   

Malf is a weird case...I kind of feel like he's buddying up, but can't say for sure. 

I don't know what to do with a lack of CC on Matts. On one hand, I don't want one because it's such a scummy play, on the other it would be nice to know for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

Okay so where would you like to go?

Honestly, I'm kind of stumped; that's why I've been pretty quiet. I mean, obviously SOMEONE is the correct lynch, considering how zero mafia have been taken out. I just don't know who.

A lot of people have made themselves look dubious, in my eyes, over the last twelve hours or so. You're safe. I buy the whole Snape thing. Squire is reading too much into the wrong things, IMO, such as focusing on Matts not knowing the lynch time. It's believable that Matts legitimately didn't knowz though, considering that he was frantically calling for votes to get pulled towards me. That, combined with a claim, makes ME believe that he seriously believed that he was minutes away from getting lynched. And then Malf, of course, has been shady basically the whole time, but he's also been genuinely helpful and he's entertaining as hell, so even if he's mafia, I'd rather keep him than mafia who's super intense. ET, as much as he's my bro, hasn't done much to clear himself, though most of us haven't and I already stated that I wouldn't vote for him. KSJ/Sanchez seems like a serious possibility as mafia, just based off of gut feelings. I DO tend to guess fairly well based off of vibes, but I understand if people won't go that way. Bcb, meanwhile, is never clear in my book, but I'm just tired of voting for him.

For now, I'll vote 11sanchez11. I'm aware that I stated that I wouldn't vote for him earlier. I didn't. Now, he's effectively KSJ so I can vote for him. I still feel bad for voting for a member of the small brotherhood of Cards fans that we have here. There are like four of us lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@11sanchez11 where you at?

@vikesfan89 thoughts?

@bigbadbuff hello friend 

Oh! Also forgot BBB and vikesfan! They're in the same boat as me as people who haven't really cleared themselves and have been generally quiet. Vikes has posted some, so he's lower on my list than buff. Bigbadbuff has almost been TOO quiet, in my opinion. Last time he did this, he was scum.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

VC unofficial

Malf - 1- squire,

Matts - 4 - Forge, Josh, Tk3, Malfatron,

Bcb - 2- Buff, counselor

Forge - 2- bcb, sanchez,

Vikes - 1 - vikes

Hobo - 1- Matts

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

bcb

@SwAg

VC unofficial

Matts - 4 - Forge, Josh, Tk3, Malfatron,

Bcb - 3- Buff, counselor, squire

Forge - 2- bcb, sanchez,

Vikes - 1 - vikes

Hobo - 1- Matts

sanchez - 1- Hobo

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Oh! Also forgot BBB and vikesfan! They're in the same boat as me as people who haven't really cleared themselves and have been generally quiet. Vikes has posted some, so he's lower on my list than buff. Bigbadbuff has almost been TOO quiet, in my opinion. Last time he did this, he was scum.

are you scum?