Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

50 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Today I am using a beneficial potion and will assign it to someone I believe is also town. I have not been told it has been processed yet. 

So yesterday you used a redirect potion 

Today you're using whatever that is above 

Yet you found out Malf is town somehow... 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So yesterday you used a redirect potion 

Today you're using whatever that is above 

Yet you found out Malf is town somehow... 

I said my information on Malf being Harry is not based on game Info. It would be pm games if I shared it. But go ahead and lynch me. Interesting you wanted Squire to die who was town and now you want me who is also town.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I said my information on Malf being Harry is not based on game Info. It would be pm games if I shared it. But go ahead and lynch me. Interesting you wanted Squire to die who was town and now you want me who is also town.

So it's basically on nothing cool 

@ET80 I’m using yours!!! I’m pumped! Also, serious question:

I have started to enjoy fusion food lately. Have you found a way to combine Texas style BBQ with Indian food? I feel like this has to happen, right? I’m open to suggestions!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have started to enjoy fusion food lately. Have you found a way to combine Texas style BBQ with Indian food? I feel like this has to happen, right? I’m open to suggestions!!!

Texas BBQ and Indian food - that sounds interesting, but I'd have to think on execution. Texas BBQ is pretty "wet" in nature, and a lot of the northern Indian food is equally wet, so it might get a bit soupy with too much fusion.

This being said, I've heard of Chinese fried rice with BBQ brisket, and I heard it's mind blowing. You could probably do something similar with BBQ and biryani with some naan...

I'll have to think more.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Texas BBQ and Indian food - that sounds interesting, but I'd have to think on execution. Texas BBQ is pretty "wet" in nature, and a lot of the northern Indian food is equally wet, so it might get a bit soupy with too much fusion.

This being said, I've heard of Chinese fried rice with BBQ brisket, and I heard it's mind blowing. You could probably do something similar with BBQ and biryani with some naan...

I'll have to think more.

What about:

Smoked brisket, served on naan bread, finished with a sweet hot chile barbecue sauce?

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I haven't read the whole thread. Can someone explain to me what this match was?

The night 1 write up. Basically, everyone got blocked n1 and instead went to watch a quidditch match. Certain people were mentioned, by name, in the match / write up, and one of the players died. I had a nearly identical ability in Swag's white house mafia where I role blocked everyone by sending them to a rally and forced characters to fight to the death. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I think Malf is Harry Potter. 

Why did matt show up as Harry right after day?

And not after night actions happened?

Unless me pointing out how silly it was to have the role used that way changed the mechanic for the better, then I will take credit for improving the gm. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why did matt show up as Harry right after day?

And not after night actions happened?

Unless me pointing out how silly it was to have the role used that way changed the mechanic for the better, then I will take credit for improving the gm. 

It's possible. You are correct that when you died, I think it just showed your name and then it wasn't until he added your death to the OP that you showed up as what we wanted. It did not happen the same here. Could be mechanical change from swag. Could be a figment of my imagination that the janitoring of Matt happened tbh. I believe it did, so I'm going with mechanical change from swag, but I have nothing to support that. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What about:

Smoked brisket, served on naan bread, finished with a sweet hot chile barbecue sauce?

I think that would be good, really good actually. I wonder if it's "fusion" or just a great use of naan?

Just thought of one - pulled BBQ chicken samosas. That would be dangerous.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I think that would be good, really good actually. I wonder if it's "fusion" or just a great use of naan?

What if you used an Indian style dry rub? I know sometimes that tough with beef.

Just now, ET80 said:

Just thought of one - pulled BBQ chicken samosas. That would be dangerous.

YES!

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Vikingfan

16 hours ago, Forge said:

dome

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

but you did

dome

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

but you did

dome

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Dome

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

So you're going with domes wc is to kill Harry, but he visited and killed squire last night instead of you.  That makes zero sense 

Malf 

9 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Good morning friends.

Gut feeling, Hobo

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm sorry, but we have to go malf here

We are so convinced and doubling down on matts being janitored?

Malf CC a guy who flips Harry Potter AND accuses Dome of killing Squire?

It's too much. 19 person game. 7 dead. Assuming a 4 mafia group the ratio is 8-4 or 7-4-1. He's trying to get one more mislynch on his way out and make it insurmountable

9 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Honestly did this to bring some attention to the front of it, and that was prior to my readup.

Dome may be GF, and for that alone I don't want him today.

I was on Malf yesterday, and I don't have any reason to believe him.

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to focus on this list. 

Malf doesn't add up.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

vikesfan

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Vikes

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Vikes

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Vikes

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

So you're all in on Dome and Vikes then?

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor 

VC  -

Vikesfan (5) - TK3, ET, Josh, Counselor, Forge

Counselor (1) - BCB 

Dome (1) - Malf

I believe we need votes from: @bigbadbuff, @Dome, @vikesfan89, @HoboRocket, @11sanchez11

If I have your vote wrong, please let me know