TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

HEATHEN

Every time I've ever done the microwave route, the potato just tastes bland and the skin sucks. You bake that bad boy for 90 minutes and get an amazing skin and with a soft potatoey center. Baked potatos and pizza are the two things you should never skimp on and go cheap/easy.

Wait....just saw this and agree with you entirely on the pizza part. Pizza never sees my microwave.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Who eats a ******* baked potato takes way less time to mash that *****. Which is what youre going to do with the baked thing anyways. Yall microwaving potatoes. The Irish are revolting.

Baked >>>>>>>>>>>> Mashed

Like, there's no comparison either.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Next you're going to tell me turkey is better than ham

No no, **** that bird. How can it be that big and docile while remaining waaay too lean?

What you cut your baked tater into cubes or you mash that thing immediately to mix the ingredients? How do you even attack a baked potato

Just now, HighCalebR said:

No no, **** that bird. How can it be that big and docile while remaining waaay too lean?

What you cut your baked tater into cubes or you mash that thing immediately to mix the ingredients? How do you even attack a baked potato

Smother that sumbish in sour cream and cheese and shovel it into your gaping mouth hole like any caveman would.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

slice it down the middle and fork it out pretty simple. bacon cheese chives and sour cream in there if its your thing

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That and price. If a pizza costs less than like 18 bucks, it's probably going to suck. I have zero problem dropping $20+ on a good za. 

A za?  :)

I'm in FL now....so I left the best pizza period of my life back in Jersey - but - the best place down here that I found was Papa Murphy's.

They dont cook it for you - just prepare it - and you take it home to fire it up. Very good stuff........
I had one open just down the street from me and was telling all my friends cause I wanted to throw them business.
Well, apparently I dont have enough friends cause they closed shop and are too far away now :(