TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'd like to kill everyone who works here right now, but I can't since the two big bosses are on vacation, literally everyone else conveniently all needed the exact same three days off. Odd. 

Who takes vacation when the big bosses are gone? Those are already vacation days. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm perfectly content with a baked potato at 60% of it's potential after 6 minutes in the microwave. I'm only there for the butter and salt anyway.

No, no, NO! That's just baked potato disrespect.

The best baked potato is done for 90 minutes with Tony's creole seasoning and sour cream and cheese.

Just now, beekay414 said:

No, no, NO! That's just baked potato disrespect.

The best baked potato is done for 90 minutes with Tony's creole seasoning and sour cream and cheese.

Who's got 90 mins to cook something that takes 10 (on the outside) to chow down?

Just now, Leader said:

This is true...but I never do it. I give it the microwave once over and get on with it.

HEATHEN

Every time I've ever done the microwave route, the potato just tastes bland and the skin sucks. You bake that bad boy for 90 minutes and get an amazing skin and with a soft potatoey center. Baked potatos and pizza are the two things you should never skimp on and go cheap/easy.