TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

That being said, that's absolutely coming home with me one day after work so I can test it and make sure everything is there.

Your assessment for the auction listing:

"System not in working order, it smells like teenagers, parts are unavailable and buyer accepts unit as is"

37 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Your assessment for the auction listing:

"System not in working order, it smells like teenagers, parts are unavailable and buyer accepts unit as is"

I could absolutely do this too. But yeah that would figure that one out pretty quick lol I know the guy who will bid against me, but he's a flea market dude. Think I gotta just pay him off and warn him I'm gonna to go to retail price anyways so it won't leave you a cut, here's $40, do me a solid lol

Edited by Norm

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I could absolutely do this too. But yeah that would figure that one out pretty quick lol I know the guy who will bid against me, but he's a flea market dude. Think I gotta just pay him off and warn him I'm gonna to go to retail price anyways so it won't leave you a cut, here's $40, do me a solid lol

That just gives him 40 more dollars to out bid you.  Don't trust him.  In fact, **** him.  Just out bid the guy.  He was going to flip it anyway.  

Where is the auction?  I am going to buy it, then break it to pieces in front of both of you nerds!  Because I am from Missouri!

51 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mike Rosenburg of SI put Rodgers through a blender if anyone wants to search out the article and read it.

"Spreading vaccine misinformation is wrong and reckless. It is what Rodgers did Friday. The more right he claimed to be, the more wrong he was. People have died listening to the same kind of nonsense Rodgers spread Friday. And he spread it only to protect himself, his ego and his perpetual belief that the world has wronged Aaron Rodgers"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Someone should write at least two books on how people in narcissistic society reject expertise and are willing to die rather than be told they're wrong  -   Tom Nichols

Lots of opinions on "mRNA" from people who have never even sniffed a college biochem class, but won't defer to the experts on it 

8 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Lots of opinions on "mRNA" from people who have never even sniffed a college biochem class, but won't defer to the experts on it 

a college biochem class would not adequately prepare you for the rash of information and misinformation

Edited by HokieHigh

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm just going to get piss drunk and pretend this nonsense never happened.

I hear you brother.  But whenever I drink, I feel compelled to jump on the inter webs and respond idiotically to idiots and it never ends well.  You’d think I’d have learned my lesson by now, lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Went to the Silvercryst Supper Club in Wautoma, this place is like if the House on the Rock opened a restaurant

Technically, the House on the Rock does have a restaurant- well, a cafeteria - but I get the gist.  I’ll have to check out Silvercryst!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Technically, the House on the Rock does have a restaurant- well, a cafeteria - but I get the gist.  I’ll have to check out Silvercryst!

God was good and plentiful as well, we were so stuffed that we had to skip out on the dessert drinks, which is a bummer because a Golden Cadillac sounded like such a good idea.

• Like 2