TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

15 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Just when it comes to potatoes and pizza. Everything else, I'm not picky. 

Though, the saying IRT pizza is simple and most of the time accurate (unless you get Dominos)...Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's great and when it's bad, well, it's still pretty good.

What the hell is bad sex? NEVER heard of it.....

Wife got an air-fryer.  Best damn baked potatoes ever.  She bastes them with some Etsy concoction.  The skins are almost better than the tender, white gold in the middle.

I collect video game consoles and I'm just in our big storage building at work and found a complete in box ******* original Magnavox Odyssey. First video game console, technically. Rarest **** I've ever came across in my life like that. I about pissed my pants just holding it. Now I just need nobody else to realize what it is when it comes up for auction

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

I collect video game consoles and I'm just in our big storage building at work and found a complete in box ******* original Magnavox Odyssey. First video game console, technically. Rarest **** I've ever came across in my life like that. I about pissed my pants just holding it. Now I just need nobody else to realize what it is when it comes up for auction

Steal it. Erase it ever existing in the system. Profit.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Farm raised catfish >>>>

Call me a heathen, if you will, but I had it in Memphis and it changed my life.

heathen.

I'm afraid that there is no help for you if you like farm raised catfish.

Unless you also like eating dry dog food.  Because that is basically what those catfish eat.  Pellets.

I'm not a fan of catfish, per say, but I'll eat fresh ones, and they are especially good when coated with a cajun dry rub and sauteed on the stovetop.  

But those farm raised one???  Eeeew.

And I say this as a man who was very hungry and just went through the Hardees drive through.  That is how despicable I am right now.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Give me a name and I'll use it as a start point for researching them.

Check out the Power Air Fryer.  The one with pull out racks like an over.  That one works better than a kettle style.

Grab some chicken, any bone in chicken.  Simply season it with whatever you like.  Stick it in there, hit the chicken button and let it go.  It isn't quite like pressure cooked deep fried chicken, but it isn't far off.

Also...that kind of air fryer works well to re-heat pizza, or just to bake pizza on a tortilla shell.  Good pizza in about 6 minutes.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Check out the Power Air Fryer.  The one with pull out racks like an over.  That one works better than a kettle style.

Grab some chicken, any bone in chicken.  Simply season it with whatever you like.  Stick it in there, hit the chicken button and let it go.  It isn't quite like pressure cooked deep fried chicken, but it isn't far off.

Also...that kind of air fryer works well to re-heat pizza, or just to bake pizza on a tortilla shell.  Good pizza in about 6 minutes.  

I'll check them out. I'm not much of a "chef" - I mean, I know how to cook stuff pretty well - but its just me now and I dont make time in the kitchen for fixing stuff daily. We'll see.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'll check them out. I'm not much of a "chef" - I mean, I know how to cook stuff pretty well - but its just me now and I dont make time in the kitchen for fixing stuff daily. We'll see.

If you get one, let me know.  I'll PM you some recipes.

I love to cook and that Power Air Fryer has made cooking much easier.

BTW...mine came with a rotisserie.  Little doohicky in there that turns the whole chicken.  If you can find that feature, it makes unreal chicken.  You gotta use twine to wrap that bird tight, but once you get the hang of that, it is a delicious bird to serve.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

If you get one, let me know.  I'll PM you some recipes.

I love to cook and that Power Air Fryer has made cooking much easier.

BTW...mine came with a rotisserie.  Little doohicky in there that turns the whole chicken.  If you can find that feature, it makes unreal chicken.  You gotta use twine to wrap that bird tight, but once you get the hang of that, it is a delicious bird to serve.

I dont mind cooking either - primarily because I like to eat - but I just dont do the daily thing. Usually now I prepare a lot of a good thing and eat it for the next couple days.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Steal it. Erase it ever existing in the system. Profit.

They know it's there. My boss said there's a boxed Odyssey in there and I'm like yeah sure, it's an Odyssey 2 or one of the million pong consoles they put Odyssey on. We never ever have stuff like this even. So to even get a video game console and to have that what it ended up being lol. So ******* crazy. 

That being said, that's absolutely coming home with me one day after work so I can test it and make sure everything is there. Even if I don't get it, at least I'll have messed with one and I make them an extra buck when everyone knows it's all good. 

But yes, my first thought was grab that and put it on your car and go home

• Like 1