TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

17 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

A good baked potato is tough to beat.

Turkey?  I'll take my injected then deep fried, once a year.

Gimme fresh walleye either on the grill or deep fried with some real potatoes cut up real small and fried, then put baked beans on top of them with ketchup.  That's real eatin' right there.

None of this bird nonsense.

Turkey is horrible. I only eat it when forced

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol I lived off those sumbishes in 2013. 

Old lady is getting groceries right now and I asked her to get some and she was like no, you're not 9 years old. I'm like ***** I ate those at like 25

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Old lady is getting groceries right now and I asked her to get some and she was like no, you're not 9 years old. I'm like ***** I ate those at like 25

How dare she decide what is and isn't kids food. I still eat Reese's cereal and go-gurt! I'm breaking all the rules!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

How dare she decide what is and isn't kids food. I still eat Reese's cereal and go-gurt! I'm breaking all the rules!

I've been on a bomb pop kick and she laughs every time I sneak by to grab one because I don't want to be made fun of anymore

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Rinse tater, poke it with a fork a few times
Turn on the oven to 375 and while its pre-heating- microwave the tater for 5 minutes, then finish it at 375 until its done.  How do you know when its done ? It should squeeze easily, like a supple breast in your hand.

*For those of you who aren't familiar with my metaphor - eat yer taters raw until you are. 

Cant say I've ever squeezed a supple breast heated to 375 degrees....or is that done with oven mitts on...cause cant say I've ever done that either :)

40 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Rinse tater, poke it with a fork a few times
Turn on the oven to 375 and while its pre-heating- microwave the tater for 5 minutes, then finish it at 375 until its done.  How do you know when its done ? It should squeeze easily, like a supple breast in your hand.

*For those of you who aren't familiar with my metaphor - eat yer taters raw until you are. 

Your metaphor is literally a simile making it metaphorically trash. Also, I’m not sure what kind of potatoes or breasts are in your life but we are not the same. 

*I do support your par cooking in the micro/oven finish method. It may be heresy to the BP purists, but to them I say if you’re going to go all in, the perfect potato should be baked in a bed of embers in a campfire. 

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Gimme fresh walleye either on the grill or deep fried with some real potatoes cut up real small and fried, then put baked beans on top of them with ketchup.  That's real eatin' right there.

None of this bird nonsense.

Farm raised catfish >>>>

Call me a heathen, if you will, but I had it in Memphis and it changed my life.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

You ever had those ****ty *** dollar frozen pizzas?  Totinos

I bet I haven't had one since college but I swear to Christ I've been craving them and idk why

Totinos ruined those party pizzas when the made them rectangle shaped. Dunno what they did to the sauce or toppings, but they taste different(ie crappy)ever since they went away from the round pizza shape.

1 hour ago, oldmansmell said:

I'm not sure we've adequately dealt with the fact that Rodgers grew his hair out for 12 months, looking terrible the whole time, to be JOHN WICK for Halloween. That is lame af. 

I was hoping that it was going to be Steven Seagal.  That would have been funny as hell.

• Like 1