TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Technically, the House on the Rock does have a restaurant- well, a cafeteria - but I get the gist.  I’ll have to check out Silvercryst!

I remember going there.  It was pretty neat.  Was really neat that I told my friend that lent me American Gods, that I had been there.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leader said:

"Spreading vaccine misinformation is wrong and reckless. It is what Rodgers did Friday. The more right he claimed to be, the more wrong he was. People have died listening to the same kind of nonsense Rodgers spread Friday. And he spread it only to protect himself, his ego and his perpetual belief that the world has wronged Aaron Rodgers"

Woof that’s strong. I’m not disagreeing, but wow. 

10 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Lots of opinions on "mRNA" from people who have never even sniffed a college biochem class, but won't defer to the experts on it 

Oh ya? But do they know the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?! 

Im bouta make my own 500 page COVID report and send it to the nfl now . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leader said:

"Spreading vaccine misinformation is wrong and reckless. It is what Rodgers did Friday. The more right he claimed to be, the more wrong he was. People have died listening to the same kind of nonsense Rodgers spread Friday. And he spread it only to protect himself, his ego and his perpetual belief that the world has wronged Aaron Rodgers"

He's right. 

And it's why I won't let this go. We can't just let this wash over. People literally die because of the platform given to people just like Aaron Rodgers who value both their own money and their ego more than human life.

To expand: there's an ENORMOUS difference between foregoing the vaccine yourself (still a stupid decision in 99.99% of cases) and using a platform to project your own ignorance and affect others. 

And I'm frightened by those who don't see it.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Technically, the House on the Rock does have a restaurant- well, a cafeteria - but I get the gist.  I’ll have to check out Silvercryst!

Parents dragged me there as a young kid. I remember being incredibly bored, so I should probably check it out as an adult lol

• Like 1

Just now, Kepler said:

Parents dragged me there as a young kid. I remember being incredibly bored, so I should probably check it out as an adult lol

My first trip their was in like 1981 or something - I was just a snot-nosed little kid and kinda bored except for the indoor carnival room.  I went back in 20010 and it was pretty cool - architecturally speaking.  Frank Lloyd Wright.

• Like 2