TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Must just be another band that nobody likes that sells like crazy and is uber successful. Weird how many of those exist.

I just highlighted the pogues and my phone did a little auto search thing. That was neat. I'm very technologically illiterate.

I can’t stop looking at his teeth, like why the closeups?

Edited by TheGreatZepp

Don't know about you all, but I've been pretty excited to witness the solar eclipse.  I've had my boy reading a lot of things to help him learn about the event.

After doing a lot of research, he came to me and asked me to tell him about the eclipse.

I said, "No, sun."

• Like 1

The double standards surrounding the eclipse are complete BS.

The sun blacks out on a Monday afternoon and everybody is super excited but when I black out on a Monday afternoon I have a "severe drinking problem".

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Don't know about you all, but I've been pretty excited to witness the solar eclipse.  I've had my boy reading a lot of things to help him learn about the event.

After doing a lot of research, he came to me and asked me to tell him about the eclipse.

I said, "No, sun."

Did you get to see it in 2017?  It was all but total where I was at, at work.  Today is a little further East for totality, but I believe it is going to be pretty close.  The coolest thing is that you start to see stars, and the temperature drops a good 10-20 degrees within like a minute.  Also pay attention to the birds.  They get really quiet, really fast.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

It's also my birthday today, so either I'm the savior or the anti-christ.  Ya'll better make plans, either way.

My birthday is Wednesday....   Looks like both of our dads tricked our moms on the 4th of July!

4 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

The double standards surrounding the eclipse are complete BS.

The sun blacks out on a Monday afternoon and everybody is super excited but when I black out on a Monday afternoon I have a "severe drinking problem".

What do they know?  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you get to see it in 2017?  It was all but total where I was at, at work.  Today is a little further East for totality, but I believe it is going to be pretty close.  The coolest thing is that you start to see stars, and the temperature drops a good 10-20 degrees within like a minute.  Also pay attention to the birds.  They get really quiet, really fast.  

They get silent because the Bigfoot are coming out of their portals.  It's the only explanation.

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Everyone has a mother.  That is science.

I just was....there was nothing else.  I thought that was normal?

Course, I poop facing the tank too.  Not sure how you all do it the other way.