TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

20 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I just was....there was nothing else.  I thought that was normal?

Course, I poop facing the tank too.  Not sure how you all do it the other way.

It depends.  If I am in public, I do the splits like Van Damme over the toilet and just hope it lands in the bowl.  At home, the pile of clothes has worked for years, and it will continue to work as we move forward! 

22 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It depends.  If I am in public, I do the splits like Van Damme over the toilet and just hope it lands in the bowl. 

I hate public restrooms and being in large crowds. 

I just poop my pants now.

I avoid public restrooms. Large crowds avoid me. 

• Like 1

Helluva Mania last night/weekend.  (Wrestlemania)

Bloodline lost....Jimmy lost to Jey.  Roman lost to Cody.

Gunther lost to Zayn.

Rollins lost to McIntyre and lost the championship.  Priest cashed in and beat McIntyre.  Punk got involved.

The undercard was very good and solid.  the Gunther/Zayn match was just excellent.

So, the Rhodes/Reigns match brought out a lot of stars.  Course Jimmy and Solo came out.  So did Jimmy and Seth.  Rock showed up, as did Cena.  And finally?  Undertaker.  'Take got a huge, enormous pop when he showed up.

While I liked the finish and it did set up future storylines, I felt it was a bad way for the Bloodline to go down.  Talking about HOF guys coming out like Cena and 'Taker.  It should have been the entire locker room that came out against the Bloodline.

But that is just me.  Seemed like this event wanted to get the old guys out there for a quick pop.  And it worked.

23 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Helluva Mania last night/weekend.  (Wrestlemania)

Bloodline lost....Jimmy lost to Jey.  Roman lost to Cody.

Gunther lost to Zayn.

Rollins lost to McIntyre and lost the championship.  Priest cashed in and beat McIntyre.  Punk got involved.

The undercard was very good and solid.  the Gunther/Zayn match was just excellent.

So, the Rhodes/Reigns match brought out a lot of stars.  Course Jimmy and Solo came out.  So did Jimmy and Seth.  Rock showed up, as did Cena.  And finally?  Undertaker.  'Take got a huge, enormous pop when he showed up.

While I liked the finish and it did set up future storylines, I felt it was a bad way for the Bloodline to go down.  Talking about HOF guys coming out like Cena and 'Taker.  It should have been the entire locker room that came out against the Bloodline.

But that is just me.  Seemed like this event wanted to get the old guys out there for a quick pop.  And it worked.

I only tangentially know what is going on.  I haven't watched wrestling in a long time.  If they were going to do this massive thing, they really should have made a one time deal to get Dustin Rhodes out there for his brother.  I know it is a different company, but pay them off a little bit.  And it is a little bit of free advertising for the other company, but it would have been an immortal moment.  Just make it work. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I only tangentially know what is going on.  I haven't watched wrestling in a long time.  If they were going to do this massive thing, they really should have made a one time deal to get Dustin Rhodes out there for his brother.  I know it is a different company, but pay them off a little bit.  And it is a little bit of free advertising for the other company, but it would have been an immortal moment.  Just make it work. 

Well, it did work as the Cody story took two years to complete.  And it came with a failure.

I didn't love how it was done, but it did work.

Bloodline got involved in just about every title match for the past two years.  It would have been best had every challenger come out to help Cody, even heels (like McIntyre, if you consider him a heel).  

I didn't feel like they needed the cheap pops from retired starts like Cena and 'Taker, but it did work for them.

Now I want to see what Rock does.  I know he wants to do a program with Reigns.  Also?  Roman may be done with wrestling.  He's still fighting cancer, doing oral chemotherapy.  I guess we shall see.

To me the next big thing should be Bronn Breaker.  He is Rick Steiner (Not Big Poppa Pump)'s kid.  He is really built and incredibly athletic.  

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Well, it did work as the Cody story took two years to complete.  And it came with a failure.

I didn't love how it was done, but it did work.

Bloodline got involved in just about every title match for the past two years.  It would have been best had every challenger come out to help Cody, even heels (like McIntyre, if you consider him a heel).  

I didn't feel like they needed the cheap pops from retired starts like Cena and 'Taker, but it did work for them.

Now I want to see what Rock does.  I know he wants to do a program with Reigns.  Also?  Roman may be done with wrestling.  He's still fighting cancer, doing oral chemotherapy.  I guess we shall see.

To me the next big thing should be Bronn Breaker.  He is Rick Steiner (Not Big Poppa Pump)'s kid.  He is really built and incredibly athletic.  

I know the difference between Rob and Scott Rechsteiner...

Actually the last "new" match that I saw was when Cody and Dustin had a match in AEW.  Then they tag teamed against some little midget dudes that beat them, and I was like, "I'm out again."  Dustin is like 6'5 260, these dudes were smaller versions of the Hardy Boyz.  

Does Roman still have leukemia? He played in the NFL, right? Isn't his name Ronny something?

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Does Roman still have leukemia? He played in the NFL, right? Isn't his name Ronny something?

Joseph Anoa'i.  Son of the wild Samoan.  I looked it up.  Dusty Rhodes was one of his mentors. How about that?

11 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I know the difference between Rob and Scott Rechsteiner...

Actually the last "new" match that I saw was when Cody and Dustin had a match in AEW.  Then they tag teamed against some little midget dudes that beat them, and I was like, "I'm out again."  Dustin is like 6'5 260, these dudes were smaller versions of the Hardy Boyz.  

yeah, still has leukemia but controlled with oral chemotherapy.

I think he was a udfa and went to camp with the Vikes, if my memory still works.

I want to say that the leukemia was found in a physical he had with the nfl, maybe even the Vikes.

He's had it a long time and kept it at bay.  Though when covid was a thing, he had to take time off just because of that virus.  

I've heard rumors that he's wanted to be a Brock Lesnar type performer for a while now.  Come in every now and then, but focus on other interests.  

I hope it works for him.  He was a difficult character to put over, but the Bloodline storyline and the Head of the Table really worked well for him.