TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

Watching / listening to the first new conference I've seen on the bridge collapse and can appreciate that someone as intelligent and articulate as Pete Buttigieg is a point person here. He has a command of his ****

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

Watching / listening to the first new conference I've seen on the bridge collapse and can appreciate that someone as intelligent and articulate as Pete Buttigieg is a point person here. He has a command of his ****

April fools isn't until April 1. ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

April fools isn't until April 1. ;)

As I said, he's intelligent, articulate and has an excellent grasp of the overlay of agencies and government programs involved in a task such as this. He's well informed and can convey diverse facts well. I appreciate intelligence in positions of leadership and responsibility.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Leader said:

JenniferAnne✨️💫🌟💫✨️ on X: "This English literature degree is finally  paying off 📚🤓 #baltimorebridge https://t.co/kk00WufBvw" / X

1 hour ago, Smidgeon said:

Pics or it didn't happen. 

LOL - what do you think...I was making an array of pictures while I did it? I dont snap pics of everything I do as I do it.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

LOL - what do you think...I was making an array of pictures while I did it? I dont snap pics of everything I do as I do it.

Not everything has to be taken 100% seriously...