Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think after like Round 10, I'm going to start building the Madden rosters, so make sure you keep your rosters updated in the roster thread

How are you going to treat the 20 other teams? Swimming against cpu could prove to be be lopsided since we aren’t all playing the same cpu teams 

1 minute ago, jcrell623 said:

How are you going to treat the 20 other teams? Swimming against cpu could prove to be be lopsided since we aren’t all playing the same cpu teams 

Yep, we should pretty much demolish those teams. Most of us should make the playoffs and then the fun begins

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yep, we should pretty much demolish those teams. Most of us should make the playoffs and then the fun begins

I guess the only important aspect would be making sure we have 6 of us on each conference so that theoretically, all 12 of us could make the playoffs? 

50 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I guess the only important aspect would be making sure we have 6 of us on each conference so that theoretically, all 12 of us could make the playoffs? 

Here is who everyone is representing that I can see

Bills, Jets, Titans, Chiefs, Patriots, Broncos

Falcons, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers

Not sure who @CHOMP_CHOMP is representing.

Looks like NFC East and AFC East have 3 teams in them each which should get interesting. There are for sure easier paths for some teams to make the playoffs.

Im representing the broncos in this. Jcrell brings up a good point of how to organize that aspect to make it as fair as possible. Not sure I have a good solution yet other than maybe doing sims individually against people? I know that would be time consuming though. 

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bills, Jets, Titans, Chiefs, Patriots

Not sure who you or @CHOMP_CHOMP are representing.

Looks like NFC East and AFC East have 3 teams in them each which should get interesting. There are for sure easier paths for some teams to make the playoffs.

We should definitely realign divisions if this is the case. 

ultimately we need to make it so the regular season doesn’t matter and that we play each other in the playoffs 

28 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Im representing the broncos in this. Jcrell brings up a good point of how to organize that aspect to make it as fair as possible. Not sure I have a good solution yet other than maybe doing sims individually against people? I know that would be time consuming though. 

Not doing that lol 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not sure who @CHOMP_CHOMP is representing.

The Bucs. ALWAYS! 

So 6 in each conference. Score

Falcons, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles, Packers, Bucs

If one of the AFC East teams want to take an AFC North team  and one of the NFC East teams want to take an NFC West team that would make it as even as it could possibly be. 

• Like 1