Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

Based on Madden, looks like I have the 2nd best offense! Unfortunately I have tied for last defense... I do anticipate that to improve as the years go by as I have some high potential rookies (Young and Okudah). Glad to have Belichick who constantly gets the best out of his defenses. In the past 16 years, his defenses has been out of the top 10 twice! 

26 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Playbooks are based off your coaches 

Well Greg Williams traditionally runs a 4-3 like he did in Cleveland.  New guy kept the system.  He only ran a 3-4 this past year in New York cause that's the personnel they had.  If you leave it as Jets defensive playbook I'm pretty much screwed 

Edit. If it's Saints for both that's fine too 

Edited by bcb1213

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All I have to do is order up everyone’s depth charts and I am good to go. I made a thread for the sim. It is just a link to the doc right now. I’ll add more soon. Week 1 of year 1 will be available Monday 

Seriously this is a great idea Pete. Adds a new dynamic to this all I wasn’t really anticipating even when y’all were talking about it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Well Greg Williams traditionally runs a 4-3 like he did in Cleveland.  New guy kept the system.  He only ran a 3-4 this past year in New York cause that's the personnel they had.  If you leave it as Jets defensive playbook I'm pretty much screwed 

Edit. If it's Saints for both that's fine too 

I got it worked out 

@NickChowaniec @grizmo78 @bcb1213 @CHOMP_CHOMP @TedLavie @Blue @jcrell623 @festiveonion @Deadpulse @Tyronnosaurus @Ragnarok

Look over this. Let me know if you have questions. I want to try it this way for at least one full "season" and we can make changes, deletions etc after we try this once. It'll be bumpy at first but we'll figure it out, or we won't and we'll scrap it, but hell, I'm going for it.....lol

• Like 2