TNF: Bears @ Packers

Herbie_Hancock

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

I completely agree. I'm loving his commentary. I'll admit, I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to all the technical details, and hearing his explanation is amazing and helpful! 

Same, I didn't play football after Pop Warner so I'm not very well versed in the x's and o's of the game. He's great at simply breaking it down. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The wrecking of confidence is a snowball effect though.  We've seen a number of things cause it, too, not just bad OL's: Getting one of his teammates hurt, committing multiple turnovers that are returned for points, etc.  It's lots of little things, but when it happens and then nearly happens again the next week (or does happen again next week), that little devil starts creeping on the kid's shoulder making him start second-guessing things.  With guys like Wentz who are gunslingers you don't really have to sweat it.  But Trubisky has never really been a gunslinger, so it's far easier for those bad luck/decision incidences to start accumulating as weights on his confidence.

Christian Ponder...not saying he was awesome to start with.  But on some level, by the end of his career as a starter, his confidence was shaken

Just now, Onizuka said:

It's only because beer is beneath him........no beer in this world is worthy touch his lips

He plays in the city with the single-best beer in this country (and no, I'm not kidding.  It's $300-400 for a half-growler and you can only get it in Boston).  Face it, he's just got bad taste.

Archived