Browns General Discussion

candyman93

18 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

@Here'sJim IMO has the Coolest Avatar in here.....

Every time I see it, I crack up.....Jimmy Hasslem with the tape on the glasses.....that is taking the Nerd Theme to a NEW LEVEL LOL.

Do we have a Theme this year? That was fun last year.....when we all Nerd'ed Out....

I'm pretty sure my only meaningful contributions to this forum have been in the ways of gifs and memes. My meme/joke to football post ratio is like 8 to 1.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Here'sJim said:

I'm pretty sure my only meaningful contributions to this forum have been in the ways of gifs and memes. My meme/joke to football post ratio is like 8 to 1.

You are slipping with this post.

10 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Do we have a Theme this year? That was fun last year.....when we all Nerd'ed Out....

I changed mine to “The Punisher” as a tribute to the “2021 vengeance tour”.

I would like to humbly submit this as a theme.

Might I suggest Denzel’s Man on Fire?

:) 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I changed mine to “The Punisher” as a tribute to the “2021 vengeance tour”.

I would like to humbly submit this as a theme.

Might I suggest Denzel’s Man on Fire?

:) 

I was Literately thinking about that one.....that or Jake the Snake Roberts.....

Its HEEL TURN TIME!!!!

There are several Smug fan bases out there, who have enjoyed us being quiet for many years. We honestly didnt have much to talk about. Now when they attempt to bully and come off smug, and get full on invited to come and try to take our lunch money now, and they dont like it.

One fan base in particular....not saying were going to beat them....I'm a, you gotta do it before you talk ish about it type of guy. Lord I pray that we only split with them this year, because if we sweep....I will probably get banned from the site. I think its Frowned upon to go into a forum....put a list of names DIRECTLY with the @ symbol and say.....I'll reserve it for IF it happens.

With all the years of Smug, Swarmy and berating\belittle comments. IF our team performs like it did last year, with just Normal improvements from a 2nd year under the Coach of the Year....and adding/Readding 4 players who all carried 1rst round grades coming out of school and a former Pro Bowler at DE and DT on top of importing Half the secondary from the #1 Defense in the NFL last year and its time for a Big Heel turn. Bullies hate when you no longer fear them...they talk tough on the outside and on the inside this is much more the truth:gn7fs7pyynd51.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

I was Literately thinking about that one.....that or Jake the Snake Roberts.....

Wrestlemania Vi Smile GIF by WWE

YES!!!!

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

Its HEEL TURN TIME!!!!

Oooooh!  I could totally get down for some WWE heels as a theme!!!!

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

There are several Smug fan bases out there, who have enjoyed us being quiet for many years. We honestly didnt have much to talk about. Now when they attempt to bully and come off smug, and get full on invited to come and try to take our lunch money now, and they dont like it.

One fan base in particular....not saying were going to beat them....I'm a, you gotta do it before you talk ish about it type of guy. Lord I pray that we only split with them this year, because if we sweep....I will probably get banned from the site. I think its Frowned upon to go into a forum....put a list of names DIRECTLY with the @ symbol and say.....I'll reserve it for IF it happens.

LOL!!!!!

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

With all the years of Smug, Swarmy and berating\belittle comments. IF our team performs like it did last year, with just Normal improvements from a 2nd year under the Coach of the Year....and adding/Readding 4 players who all carried 1rst round grades coming out of school and a former Pro Bowler at DE and DT on top of importing Half the secondary from the #1 Defense in the NFL last year and its time for a Big Heel turn. Bullies hate when you no longer fear them...they talk tough on the outside and on the inside this is much more the truth:gn7fs7pyynd51.jpg

shawn michaels wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

@Here'sJim IMO has the Coolest Avatar in here.....

Every time I see it, I crack up.....Jimmy Hasslem with the tape on the glasses.....that is taking the Nerd Theme to a NEW LEVEL LOL.

Yeah I’ve said it a couple of times that I love his avy and username 😂

• Like 1