Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, kayelcio said:

Not trying to call you out Nate, because I see it from a bunch of posters on the forum, but I've been wondering for a while: Is there a reason so many people call Grant DelPIT Grant DelPHIN? Is this some inside joke I'm not aware of?

Bruh, when you know, you know. 

Tldr composition-stone-dolphin_28011_pic3_siz

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

Just read this rather sobering piece about the likelihood of Delphin and Williams returning healthy and even helping much less playing at full strength any time soon.

Think the hype about our secondary needs to come down a notch or two.

Good thing that we got Newsome and LeCounte.

Might need another one if Green isn't much to write home about.

Oops, forgot the link.

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2021/05/15/cleveland-browns-greedy-williams-grant-delpit-injuries/

It's pretty obvious that the FO made their moves assuming that neither Greedy nor Delpit would contribute this year.  Anything we get from them is a bonus.  If they can't go full in training camp/preseason, maybe bring in a veteran for depth.

Unless we get extremely unlucky from an injury standpoint, we will still have a vastly improved secondary.  Rooting hard for Greedy and Delpit, but not expecting much from either one at this point (at least this year).

21 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Dudes a spy confirmed. How vanilla is a username @Here'sJim?

Who’s his handler? @Where’sBob?

Wouldnt surprise me if he’s a Hurricane fan 👀

@Here'sJim IMO has the Coolest Avatar in here.....

Every time I see it, I crack up.....Jimmy Hasslem with the tape on the glasses.....that is taking the Nerd Theme to a NEW LEVEL LOL.

Do we have a Theme this year? That was fun last year.....when we all Nerd'ed Out....

• Like 1