Browns General Discussion

candyman93

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah he has stated he is going to let assistant coaches to call plays in the preseason.

For a game, for a half, for a drive, just whatever experience he can get them. He has stated that so can help the careers of the coaches. He sounds like a coach who won’t hold a coach  back for his own benefit, like Shanny kinda does in SF.

It also helps him too.

He’ll be able to poach the top coaching talent if they know they’re going to be groomed for career advancements.

It also helps the other coaches get a better idea of another role, which can only be a good thing when working collaboratively.

I’ve gotta be honest, I don’t know how the WR spot is going to shape up:

OBJ

Jarvis

DPJ

Hollywood

Schwartz

Felton???

I like Khaderal Hodge, but I love Feltons potential in the slot and potential on special teams. D’ernest Johnson should be the 3rd RB.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve gotta be honest, I don’t know how the WR spot is going to shape up:

OBJ

Jarvis

DPJ

Hollywood

Schwartz

Felton???

I like Khaderal Hodge, but I love Feltons potential in the slot and potential on special teams. D’ernest Johnson should be the 3rd RB.

Idk Felton should be the #3 RB. If Hunt and Chubb are hurt, gonna need to air it out anyways, so Felton could make a great impact catching passes out of the backfield 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I want Felton used primarily for special teams, being a 3rd RB, and backup slot WR.

Sheldrick Redwine better step up or he’s not making the final 53.

Michael Dunn will start for us in 1-2 years. He probably takes Joel’s spot to age + money.

Redwine is done IMO. Lecounte just took his job. 

• Like 2