Browns General Discussion

candyman93

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The Dwayne Rudd helmet incident vs Kansas City week one will always be a lasting memory for me to kickoff the Browns season.

What a crazy year that was, that team was so far from playoff quality, yet some how made it. If I remember right we needed to win our last game and have 4-5 other results go our way to make the wild card round.

Then we had the Steelers beat, Needed one first down to run the clock out, but Dennis Northcutt dropped a pass most of us would of caught 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zelbell said:

Am I the only one who is not as high on Orlando Brown as a left tackle as the media are?

Like he turned out to be a very good RT for the ravens, and he filled in okay when Stanley was hurt, but I don't see him really being able to take on the speed rushers. 

Its one thing to block for Lamar, its something entirely different to block for a guy who throws from the pocket.

Obviously I hope I'm right but I just don't see him as a stud LT.

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Am I the only one who is not as high on Orlando Brown as a left tackle as the media are?

Like he turned out to be a very good RT for the ravens, and he filled in okay when Stanley was hurt, but I don't see him really being able to take on the speed rushers. 

Its one thing to block for Lamar, its something entirely different to block for a guy who throws from the pocket.

Obviously I hope I'm right but I just don't see him as a stud LT.

We should put myles and clowney onnthe right side on passing downs. 

I like males vs Orlando though, he is too fast for him 

20 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The Dwayne Rudd helmet incident vs Kansas City week one will always be a lasting memory for me to kickoff the Browns season.

The definition of being a Browns fan was for our cousin to get those tickets, which were his first ever in person Browns game, for his birthday, and then be the first guy to see it live and yell for everyone else in his section to calm down because "Guys, Dwayne Rudd just threw his helmet!!! That's a flag!!! This game isn't over!!!" in a panicky voice.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:44 AM, nugpimpen said:

I actually wanted Baker the whole time, but Darnold was a close 2nd. I wanted nothing to do with Allen and i barely even considered Lamar lol. 

It's been a few years. But I'm pretty sure I was...

1. Baker
BIG GAP
2. Josh Rosen (puuuuke)
3. Lamar (Looked like a genius for a couple years)
GAP
4. Darnold (was most people's #1, has looked smart so far)
GAP
5. Allen (he did something no other QB in history has done, we all get a pass here)

• Like 1