Browns General Discussion

candyman93

58 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It's time everyone puts done spekt on Dorsey's name. He got us Baker, Ward and Chubb all in one draft. If it weren't for Dorsey, we likely would have gotten Carolina Panthers quarterback Sam Darnold.

All true but he wasnt perfect. The way he handled one of the most important HC hires in franchise history and how that staff got handled. He wasnt a made man. I was one of the biggest dorsey fans. He did enough that he shouldn’t have been fired but also did enough that he could be fired.

you never know about Baker. He would have been the analytical pick too. The numbers pointed him as the best. If you went off football history and what you think it takes to be successful like size and what not, it would have been Darnold

im just saying, all the firings by Jimmy, you could made a decent argument on why they deserved to be fired. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

Most overrated QB in the league

I think he’s damn good. Kingsbury is just a joke. He’s not freddie kitchens bad but it reminds me of when freddie was bakers HC and how bad baker looked because of it. Get kyler a real Hc and he will shoot up that chart. 

29 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think he’s damn good. Kingsbury is just a joke. He’s not freddie kitchens bad but it reminds me of when freddie was bakers HC and how bad baker looked because of it. Get kyler a real Hc and he will shoot up that chart. 

He is good but he is overrated. Ppl complain about Baker and his surrounding cast, when does Kyler get that because his offensive weapons are pretty good. Idk when a real HC is going to do. IMO Kyler needs the offense that KK runs

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Hmmm

Myles ranked #16

Nick ranked #26

Im here to tell you that you are high off your a** if you think that Myles Garrett isnt a top 15 player in the NFL. You are equally high off your a** if you think that Dalvin Cook is 6 spots better than Nick Chubb

200.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

F it

I’ll say it.

If guys are healthy we will have the best secondary in the nfl.

That’s a big IF. Ward delpit and greedy… man that’s gonna be a frustrating 3 some. Just gotta hope newsome and hill stay healthy so we can at least have those 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Greedy Williams is going into his 3rd year with this franchise and I still know nothing about him or if he can even play football or not.

I can help...as I've been watching Greedy Wiliams since 2017 when he led the SEC in INT's as a Redshirt Freshman....hes a shade under 6'3 and runs 4.3. In his first season IMO he looked ok, he was a rookie that got a later start to the season due to a leg injury, and after he got back after week 5, he seemed like a talented Rookie who was trying to catch up, he played a lot stronger as the year went on. Last year was a complete wash with injury, and this year he has been solid to good in practices, when he has been healthy, IMO the main things is getting him healthy and then seeing if he can pick up where he left off in the maturation process from his rookie year......

I personally want to see him get healthy...and then lets see what he can do. And when he was a Redshirt Fresman that year he was covering the Calvin Ridleys, Jerry Judy's, Deveonte Smith's, Debo Samuals, Bryan Edwards, Antonio Callaway's, Christian Kirk's, AJ Brown's and DJ Metacalf's.....those were his weekly matchups.. Not to mention going up vs Russle Guage, Jacoby Stevens, DJ Chark and Justin Jefferson everyday in practice.....

I wouldnt give up on this kid so fast my friend.....too much physical talent, and too much of a track record of production against MULTIPLE #1 WR's in the NFL, when they were in college....

Hope that helps...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I hope OBJ realizes this season is it for him. His last chance to be “the guy” at WR for a super bowl contender.

Making a NBA comp, last year was THE year for CP3 to win a title.

In a run heavy offense I don’t think it is. Put him in an air attack offense then watch. Seriously I still remember a couple years ago when the browns played the giants at home and watching him play you would think that he was in a different sport. The only knock I have on stef is the WRs begged in Minny to open up the offense when they had Theilen and Diggs. Don’t take it for granted. The only thing he needs to prove is can he stay healthy. Nothing more than that.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

In a run heavy offense I don’t think it is. Put him in an air attack offense then watch. Seriously I still remember a couple years ago when the browns played the giants at home and watching him play you would think that he was in a different sport. The only knock I have on stef is the WRs begged in Minny to open up the offense when they had Theilen and Diggs. Don’t take it for granted. The only thing he needs to prove is can he stay healthy. Nothing more than that.

And catch the ball. He had too many easy drops last year when he did play. He was very frustrating. 

• Like 1