Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol same.

I worked with his mom and she was a nightmare of a human (at least to work with), but we all saw that mistake from a mile away.

Kid went to Moeller, what do you expect? I'm not joking here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Rosen just got cut (again).

Darnold is well on his way to being a total bust.

Josh Allen is a budding superstar.

Lamar is great (don't @ me), but polarizing for sure.

Baker is considered an average starter (to the uneducated haha).

2018 went from a possible all-time QB class to meh. I honestly didn't think Allen would put it all together.

I reviewed my notes from that year.....and my Top 5 were

1. A Sam Darnold

1.B. Baker Mayfield

3. Josh Rosen

4. Luke Faulk

5. Josh Allen

6. Lamar Jackson

WOW I was Wrong as can be......I thought Darnold had the better size and a better arm, Baker I knew was deadly accurate and had the Moxy/IT Factor (the story about the Hooty-Hoooo at Oklahoma Pro day just solidified it for me), I thought Josh Rosen as the most Pro ready LMAO, I thought he had the best footwork, pocket presence, Mechanics and would be able to process a pro route tree faster than the others, but what bothered me the most was the "Attitude" the "Millennial sense of Entitlement", I want NO PARTS of that. . Luke Faulk I thought was the best pure passer, and Allen I thought had the big arm and can run, but I thought long term project with little footwork, mechanics and accuracy issues. Lamar Jackson I thought and can probably be quoted as saying he will not be a able to pass the football at an NFL level.....I was wrong.

Now I say all that to say.....am I wrong for wanting to Sign Rosen to the PS? I dont think the talent is gone, I think he has now been broken down mentally PROPERLY and could NOW be ready to be built back up, maybe not into a top 10 pick...but I think he could be a Matt Hassleback type of guy.

• Like 1

I wanted Darnold, I think I had Baker at 2. 
I wanted no part of Josh Allen.
I remeber Rosen looked small and weak and I didnt like that.
I was unsure on Lamr, I thought he looked good, but a lot of people said he couldnt pass. 

Right now Id go 

Josh Allen
Baker Mayfeild
Lamar, I think he could have a runningback like career, he takes enough hits to slow him down. Unless he really develops as a passer he will be average once his juice fades. 
Darnold who I still like

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NateDawg said:

You have an archive of draft notes??

We had all been wondering where @Mind Character went off to. 

Facts.... @Mind Characteris one of the FEW people, that has changed my opinions and Rankings on draft prospects in the pas.....especially as it relates to the lines....

Oh yeah....me and Pop's DaWg_L.b. use to play a game called "Where did that guy go to school" on sunday's whiles watching the games (before direct TV and packages...you got 2 games on Sunday, regional....deal with it LOL) and in SC with no team, but in this weird DC/ATL/TB triangle of games, (this is well before the Panthers) you'd get to see a little bit of everybody...this eventually morphed into both of us creating and comparing draft boards for the NFL draft.....which we use to consume together.....the IRON MAN version....whole draft...1 saturday 8am till around 1am Sunday morning...we mom thought we were crazy....ahh fond memories.....so yes the notes are a leftover from a practice I never got out of.....you should see my piles of Steno Note pads from scouting players in Madden drafts thought the years....

You should see me arguing for taking Steve Fifita in the 3rd round, or else were going to miss something special......ouch.....and how Babatunde Oshunowu and Kameron Wimbley are going to make up for trading down from Haloti Ngata.....the point is...we all have egg on our faces from old draft debates....time has proven us all astute and foolish at the same time...LOL

Thank God for sending Sashi Brown and his Apostle Andrew Berry and A.B.'s Disciples Paul Depodesta and Coach of the Year Kevin Stefanski to bring the Long Suffering Browns fans out of Bondage...

moses-parting-red-sea-barrett-301889-gal  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I actually wanted Baker the whole time, but Darnold was a close 2nd. I wanted nothing to do with Allen and i barely even considered Lamar lol. 

I had darnold first baker second. I thought Allen was just another big arm no accuracy qb that we’ve seen come through here many times. And I thought Lamar would be out of the league with injuries by now. 

35 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I had darnold first baker second. I thought Allen was just another big arm no accuracy qb that we’ve seen come through here many times. And I thought Lamar would be out of the league with injuries by now. 

This was mine, word for word.