Browns General Discussion

candyman93

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Listen pal, I enjoy your bull**** more than most, but this is absolute horsepoop.

He looks like a legit, mid level #1.  He’s not Jefferson or Hill, but he’s capable as a #1.

He used a double negative, so he's not saying he's bad. He's just saying it doesn't matter that he's good. He's always looked good, but he is getting too old to command a 1st round pick.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Listen pal, I enjoy your bull**** more than most, but this is absolute horsepoop.

He looks like a legit, mid level #1.  He’s not Jefferson or Hill, but he’s capable as a #1.

Wut

i said cooper isn’t worth a 1st round pick. Not that he’s not a number 1 receiver. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well no that’s not what you said.  

He said he has never not looked good, or if you don't like double negatives he said that he has always looked good.

He also said you still aren't getting a 1st for him because he also looked good last year and only netted a 5th and is a year older.

Paraphrasing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Here'sJim said:

He used a double negative, so he's not saying he's bad. He's just saying it doesn't matter that he's good. He's always looked good, but he is getting too old to command a 1st round pick.

Sorry, I missed this post. Ignore mine and refer to this one that said the same thing an hour earlier.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Cooper has never not looked good. Even last year. He’s a year older we aren’t getting more than the 5th we gave up for him. Wishful thinking. But completely unrealistic. 

He has looked really and meh at times. He is amari cooper, brilliant but inconsistent.

10 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wut

i said cooper isn’t worth a 1st round pick. Not that he’s not a number 1 receiver. 

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

He said he has never not looked good, or if you don't like double negatives he said that he has always looked good.

He also said you still aren't getting a 1st for him because he also looked good last year and only netted a 5th and is a year older.

Paraphrasing.

Ignore my dumb *** lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Mayfield with a broken ankle plus a labrum tear outplayed Leshaun last and this year .

Then you say this is a good as we could have done.

Wrong 

Darnold out played Leshaun 

Mayfield maybe the highest paid free agent This year 

All the people that screaming for a defensive coordinator plus special teams as a fix need to apply the Mayfield rule.

This guy has 6 wins in 2 years that's right 21 games.

You want to see stupid is as stupid does watch the entire games of all 11 losses of Leshaun. 

What you see is a team devoid of play makers ,sound familiar, because the payed Leshaun only 49 million let alone

69 plus 6 draft picks. 

Al Michael  called this team out in 1 line 

"Cleveland wishes they had Mayfield back", read the news Dawg pound daily

Says that they will have to restructure Myles Garrett contract to avoid cap problems oh what I surprise.

If your Myles due you restructure to stay with a last place team 

That means this trade is

Jordan Davis 

Ojabo.. 

Mayfield 

Plus Myles 

4 more draft picks 

Plus the money for roquan

Plus Grady Jarrett I am still happy

To play anybody with my team you would be massacred 

This was done for 1 reason Berry got told to pound salt by a excellent agent 

Plus Mayfield is approachingHappy Thank U GIF 100,000,00 million in net worth Cleveland would be stuck with a unsigned franchise tag and no qb 

Your retort, @LETSGOBROWNIES🤔

• Like 3