Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Ugh it was my 2nd ever game. My first was “Newbie Mafia” in a classic goon/gf sheriff jailer setup. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I think some ppl could use a refresher with a "classic/newbie" game

Like... don't fake red letters, etc

• Like 1

Night 4

What an awful investigation for the Mystery Inc. crew! Nothing had gone right for them at all. Internal squabbling and bad decisions had scuttled any chances they had at solving the case. So when the Space Kook appeared before The Orca, he was uncharacteristically unfazed.

“Like, you know what, man? You win. I’m going home.” And The Orca simply walked out of the mansion and into the night.

The Orca has been spooked! He was Shaggy Rogers, Mystery Inc.

Faced with the dissolution of the gang, Counselor and HoboRocket simply had no reason to continue; even an overwhelming amount of girl power couldn’t salvage this situation. They returned home, vowing never to return.

Congratulations to the Spooks @Tk3, @bigbadbuff, and @MWil23/ @JoshstraDaymus for winning the game!

FLAWLESS VICTORY

• Like 2

Sorry for dragging this out.. I was just spooked by how easy it was going, I felt like there was still a risk somewhere

Without knowing exactly what happened, this is my guess based on threadplay and what I know from the scum roles

1. Matts claim against DaBoyle was horrific
  2. KSJ bungled his red lettering of Orca, civ on civ crime
  3. Hobo's power, paired with a protector of some kind, was intended to counterbalance our faction.. but he never used it. The only way we should have gotten night kills is if we vote-killed either the protector or Hobo himself

I think Orca circled around the truth all game, but never did anything actionable with it

Am I right about the lightning rod / protector mechanic? Is that why we were so OP, because we were never supposed to get night kills?

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Oh no no no no, there is a very clear LVP here.

Yeah, its ksj as lvp for holding on to his fake redletter ernestly for so long on a cleared town.

Before he posted that, tk3 and buff had a legitimate chance to be lynched

people should have really realized that matts was gambitting, saving a guilty until 5 mins before the deadline. was a bad move though obviously

Squire/orca hitting mwil 1.0 was pretty bafffling too

MVP i would give to BigBadBuff because he got in the muck the most with his fake claim

tk3 and mwil 2.0 played extremely well too

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yeah, its ksj as lvp for holding on to his fake redletter ernestly for so long on a cleared town.

Before he posted that, tk3 and buff had a legitimate chance to be lynched

people should have really realized that matts was gambitting, saving a guilty until 5 mins before the deadline. was a bad move though obviously

Squire/orca hitting mwil 1.0 was pretty bafffling too

MVP i would give to BigBadBuff because he got in the muck the most with his fake claim

tk3 and mwil 2.0 played extremely well too

why are so many civs making gambits with fake guilty claims? like... why? where is this coming from?

• Like 2