Scooby Doo Mini-Mafia GAME OVER SPOOKS WIN

Blue

Just now, squire12 said:

@MWil23 you and I were in a pretty good lock step on that.   when you switched to vote me on D1, that shifted my view of you.....and helped lead to me signing off on your hit.  

Very fair. I rolled the dice using you as bait to see and I regret that. I told @Blue via PM to jail you for that reason. I said “Well I’m dead for sure but jail squire/save him.”

Just now, HoboRocket said:

besides a kind of long post about how Mwil 1.0 was obviously town.

You came across as so confident about me being Town that it felt artificial/as though you were speaking from a point of knowledge. That’s why I pushed bbb (amongst Another thing) and eluded to Orca that I was gonna push @Tk3 the next day. I think that’s why they panicked and used two moves on me.

• Like 2

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Because I'm a sensitive baby.

I'm hurt, and I need answers goshdarnit! 

No, but seriously, I understand. I'm still just confused on the Matts early vote. I think that was before I really posted like anything besides a kind of long post about how Mwil 1.0 was obviously town.

for the record, i thought you were town. orca and ksj solid town for most of the game

I also thought tk3 was scum, gave him a little hint that   I was pretty solid on buff too being scum, which is why i later thought matts was

I also incorrectly thought squire, and later matts was scum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Because I'm a sensitive baby.

I'm hurt, and I need answers goshdarnit! 

No, but seriously, I understand. I'm still just confused on the Matts early vote. I think that was before I really posted like anything besides a kind of long post about how Mwil 1.0 was obviously town.

Players vote to see how others will react.   both the player getting the vote and others.   Many of the early D1 votes are random and with very little reasoning.  Many will call it a Random Vote Stage.   Typically lasts better than 1/2 the first day.   that is why scattered and spread out votes are very unhelpful for town.   No pressure on specific focal players leads to less info.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Very fair. I rolled the dice using you as bait to see and I regret that. I told @Blue via PM to jail you for that reason. I said “Well I’m dead for sure but jail squire/save him.”

your bait worked so well, it got you killed.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Players vote to see how others will react.   both the player getting the vote and others.   Many of the early D1 votes are random and with very little reasoning.  Many will call it a Random Vote Stage.   Typically lasts better than 1/2 the first day.   that is why scattered and spread out votes are very unhelpful for town.   No pressure on specific focal players leads to less info.

Yep

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

for the record, i thought you were town. orca and ksj solid town for most of the game

I also thought tk3 was scum, gave him a little hint that   I was pretty solid on buff too being scum, which is why i later thought matts was

I also incorrectly thought squire, and later matts was scum.

I know you did, and you made the exact arguments that made me worried you would flip the switch on me