Dak to sign Franchise Tag

16 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Who the **** is Trent brown 

An average RT... plays for the Raiders.

On 25/06/2020 at 4:12 AM, HTTRDynasty said:
On 25/06/2020 at 3:55 AM, Tyty said:

Who the **** is Trent brown 

An average RT... plays for the Raiders.

He was superb last season, I think most Raiders fans would regard him as the best RT in the league. Whether that's worth the huge salary is another question........

On 6/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, Matts4313 said:

Ive never seen a more overrated roster than ours. I swear to god this forum speaks of the Cowboys like we are the '72 phins. Here is the reality:

Our prized RB showed up fat last year and it took 1/2 the season before he was in shape. Now he has coronavirus. 

Our OL has been wildly inconsistent the last few years leading to now our 4th OL coach in 2 years.

Our WRs are greatly improved from ~18 months ago, but they still led the NFL in drops. I am hopeful here though that they can be a top 3 unit.

Our TE is just okay until proven otherwise. 

Our Defense has been average at best, terrible at worst. Not to mention we have a whole new staff that cant practice with them. 

Our ST was absolutely the worst in the NFL.

Even when fat Zeke weaned himself of the Cabo diet, he didnt have the burst of his rookie year.  I think he'll still be a very good rb, but his extension was a huge mistake.  Hopefully McCarthy utilizes Pollard more.