Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

damn, nice job et80

Ironically, I had this game solved after D1 essentially. :)

I assumed 💯 balance and standard setup at a relative 3-1 ratio with MAYBE an SK, so I knew that claiming was highly impossible once we saw the actual flips. I’m not good enough to navigate around that barrier as scum. You can only get around without hard claiming for so long on a completely balanced setup IMO.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ironically, I had this game solved after D1 essentially. :)

I assumed 💯 balance and standard setup at a relative 3-1 ratio with MAYBE an SK, so I knew that claiming was highly impossible once we saw the actual flips. I’m not good enough to navigate around that barrier as scum. You can only get around without hard claiming for so long on a completely balanced setup IMO.

how did you have the game solved?   You knew who the scum were?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how did you have the game solved?   You knew who the scum were?

I mean, obviously not. Unless he's scum? Anyways, anyone who thinks that whoever replaces me is scum is kidding themselves. I don't lie.

Sadly, though, I must tap out. @Pickle Rick, if anyone is waiting to come in, I need a replacement. If not, then I'll still vote and hopefully do night moves. However, it's unfair to everyone else if I continue, as I simply can't devote the time to Mafia right now. I don't have internet, my apartment is wrecked from the flooding, and I'm working overtime. I'm not really getting sleep from the combo of a wet floor to sleep on and the sound of all of the industrial fans and dehumidifiers in both my apartment and the surrounding apartments due to the flooding. Hopefully I'll be able to return to mafia in a month or so when everything's back in order, I have internet and work has slowed down a bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I mean, obviously not. Unless he's scum? Anyways, anyone who thinks that whoever replaces me is scum is kidding themselves. I don't lie.

Sadly, though, I must tap out. @Pickle Rick, if anyone is waiting to come in, I need a replacement. If not, then I'll still vote and hopefully do night moves. However, it's unfair to everyone else if I continue, as I simply can't devote the time to Mafia right now. I don't have internet, my apartment is wrecked from the flooding, and I'm working overtime. I'm not really getting sleep from the combo of a wet floor to sleep on and the sound of all of the industrial fans and dehumidifiers in both my apartment and the surrounding apartments due to the flooding. Hopefully I'll be able to return to mafia in a month or so when everything's back in order, I have internet and work has slowed down a bit.

To clarify, I can and will still access FF, but it's only from my phone, and available time will be very limited, which means I won't be able to read up on mafia threads, let alone make correct reads and productively contribute to the game. So no Mafia for the time being.

11 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Sorry to hear about that. Take care of yourself and mafia will be waiting for you when you are ready!

(note: i think its game over anyway)

• Like 1