WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

The Redwolves is the farthest from any other team name. This is why its attractive. Plus the logo designs and metaphors all fit well. 

Generals, Brigade, Renegades, Warriors, Redtails, Armada, Admirals, Commanders, are all garbage and show no incentive to entice new fans. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Just saying, kickback from the Marines, The Army, The Air Force, The Coast Guard etc etc . I don't see it ..an Armada is just a group of ships. worst of the bunch except Commanders . IMHO

Coast Guard is DHS, not military. They do have Admirals, but its a joke name. 

3 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

The Redwolves is the farthest from any other team name. This is why its attractive. Plus the logo designs and metaphors all fit well. 

Generals, Brigade, Renegades, Warriors, Redtails, Armada, Admirals, Commanders, are all garbage and show no incentive to entice new fans. 

I definitely agree with that! I really want it to be RedWolves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

https://www.gocoastguard.com/about-the-coast-guard/learn-the-history

“As one of the five Armed Services of the United States, the Coast Guard is the only military branch within the Department of Homeland Security.“

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

“As one of the five Armed Services of the United States, the Coast Guard is the only military branch within the Department of Homeland Security.“

Yeah so ? It's still MILITARY.. that was the argument . Ghostnote ,,, to quote , said .."It's not Military " .

Edited by RSkinGM

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. They were department of transportation prior to DHS. If the Coast Guard was military they would be part of the DoD. The don't go into combat and serve long tours overseas. Either way, its a joke. When I was in the Navy we never recognized the Coast Gurad as a part of the military. 

5 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. They were department of transportation prior to DHS. If the Coast Guard was military they would be part of the DoD. The don't go into combat and serve long tours overseas. Either way, its a joke. When I was in the Navy we never recognized the Coast Gurad as a part of the military. 

I’m with you, I was agreeing with you, it’s not military in the sense that they don’t go to battle. They are an elite rescue squad, they’re like the fire fighters of the open seas.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, turtle28 said:

I don't like the name Commanders but I do like the uniforms he designed.

I love how he did the service ribbons that is actually a really cool feature to include for the name. I actually like adding the black and I think this is very cool. Still think there are more opportunities the get creative with the wolves as a mascot and uniform concept but this guy hit a home run with this idea

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Someone on Twitter suggested Washington Continentals if it's a military theme and I love it. Far better than Commanders, Brigade, Armada and yes it's even better than Admirals.

Representing the Continental Army would be cool.

It sounds like a sub at a restaurant.