WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

27 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Atleast Dan can announce the name after our 5th consecutive divisional loss in 5 weeks because with Danny timing is everything!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure he’ll say, “Happy 4th of July everyone the new name of the Washington Football Team will be the Washington Brigade.” Because it’s the one I hate the most.

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What do you think the armada is? That’s one branch of the military and it’s a finalist, the name is effing awful. Also, we’re going to pick a worse military type name bc it only represents the Navy? If that’s true, it’s awful reasoning. We need to pick the best name, Admirals is a good one and it represents the region as we’re a half an hour away from the Naval Academy.

The Admirals could not stick with the current color scheme. The Navy, and Acadamy, are blue and gold of color. Plus the symbol for an Admiral is a star, which is already taken by the Cowboys. 

40 minutes ago, Ghostnote said:

The Admirals could not stick with the current color scheme. The Navy, and Acadamy, are blue and gold of color. Plus the symbol for an Admiral is a star, which is already taken by the Cowboys. 

Just bc historically the color with Admirals is blue and gold doesn’t mean we can’t do burgundy and gold. What symbol are you referring to? I don’t see why there has to be a star in our logo.

Edited by turtle28

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Admirals is pretty horrible Turtle lol

Do you think it’s better than Armada, Brigade or Commanders which all 3 could be our new name? Between the 4 I’d rather have Admirals. I think being named after an Admiral of a ship if really cool.

Edited by turtle28

17 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Do you think it’s better than Armada, Brigade or Commanders which all 3 could be our new name? Between the 4 I’d rather have Admirals. I think being named after an Admiral of a ship if really cool.

I’d take all 3 over Admirals easily

• Like 1