WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

4 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Maybe I missd it but surprised "Ramparts" was never in the mix. Washington Ramparts has a ring to it thought no obvious Logo !

It does have a nice ring to it. I never actually knew what it was. The dictionary says this:

a defensive wall of a castle or walled city, having a broad top with a walkway and typically a stone parapet.

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It does have a nice ring to it. The dictionary has two definitions for it, the one we know from the Star-Spangled Banner and then this:

a defensive wall of a castle or walled city, having a broad top with a walkway and typically a stone parapet.

Yep, hard to do a Logo ! I was thinking from the Star Spangled Banner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Yep, hard to do a Logo ! I was thinking from the Star Spangled Banner. 

I don't ink that it's hard to do a logo, I just don't know it wed like the logo. I'm guessing it would be something with a caste in it. On the helmets, we can always keep the #s or put the W or R.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don't ink that it's hard to do a logo, I just don't know it wed like the logo. I'm guessing it would be something with a caste in it. On the helmets, we can always keep the #s or put the W or R.

Good thought on the "R" .. ! Guess we're too late to campaign for "Ramparts " . 😍

For fun though .. shortened name "Ramps" or "Parts" 😜

Edited by RSkinGM

39 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Maybe I missd it but surprised "Ramparts" was never in the mix. Washington Ramparts has a ring to it thought no obvious Logo !

Headline: WASHINGTON PLAYED LIKE RUMPFARTS THIS WEEKEND *FART NOISE*

It'd be unique. I dunno if I really like it, but it's probably better than some of these others. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I like the way the helmet looks and I always like the cursive writing the best. I'm still not crazy about the name Hogs but I do like this look. 

If it’s hogs I’m immediately going out and buying gear. Yes it’s dumb and yes I’m just that gullible fan but Hogs is just so damn awesome to me. If I can’t have Redskins anymore Hogs is the next best thing. 

39 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If it’s hogs I’m immediately going out and buying gear. Yes it’s dumb and yes I’m just that gullible fan but Hogs is just so damn awesome to me. If I can’t have Redskins anymore Hogs is the next best thing. 

I'd probably buy Hogs merch despite not being in the fanbase

Would have DEFINITELY got red wolves gear, hell they would have been my "NFC team" to root for

• Like 1