Forum Game: Tecmo Super Bowl Season - Pickle (bucs) wins the Super Bowl!!

The absolute gut wrenching Tecmo RNG both ways in our matchup Rack. I give up 14 points on a total of 4 3rd and 18+ conversions for you, turn it over on downs in the red zone and then get a safety. Brian Poole with 5+ sacks and Brees with two back breaking fumbles. Watson was super erratic but his legs came through. Jane Elliott as my kicker is my low key MVP. Had to have that one!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Dear god, I need to move my team out of NE and into some backwater in Alabama and call it an 'expansion team' to cover up the fact that they play like one. 

Holy god, what does that make my team? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dear God, make it stop!! They are already dead!!!

And someone claimed that Dak wasn't the worst QB in Tecmo... 0% completion percentage. Early in the game, I was laughing at both QBs as they were throwing to covered WRs or missing wide-open ones by a mile. The difference is that Goff was able to find guys every once in a while, especially in the second half, while Dak just missed every single time. And then Tevin Coleman got hurt.

Golden Tate went from being dominating early in the season to just being okay, but I really like my run game. My run defense was embarrassed this week, though, and my pass defense has been embarrassed pretty much every other week of the season, so ultimately I stand by my prediction of 6-9.

Just now, rackcs said:

Mother ****

Serves you right for clipping all my guys on that long Henry run to setup a bogus score. Also, if I were you, I’d be super upset. Neither of us deserved to win tbh. I sacked you 8+ times.

58 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

And someone claimed that Dak wasn't the worst QB in Tecmo... 0% completion percentage. Early in the game, I was laughing at both QBs as they were throwing to covered WRs or missing wide-open ones by a mile. The difference is that Goff was able to find guys every once in a while, especially in the second half, while Dak just missed every single time. And then Tevin Coleman got hurt.

Golden Tate went from being dominating early in the season to just being okay, but I really like my run game. My run defense was embarrassed this week, though, and my pass defense has been embarrassed pretty much every other week of the season, so ultimately I stand by my prediction of 6-9.

Oooo Ben had an 0-21 game.  Welcome to the party