Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

while i would love the chance to see the pens rack up a hat trick of round two's on washington, i am very happy for you @TwoToneBlue, 'lumbus going with heart and soul and doing the number on a team that on paper has them outmatched (which isn't to say they're talentless, y'all got a good squad, but washington are just stacked)

you keep it up now!!

Thanks! 

Even though I’m pretty sure you’re liking this only because you think we would be an easier out in the second round. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Thanks! 

Even though I’m pretty sure you’re liking this only because you think we would be an easier out in the second round. 

haha nah, there is a huge part of it that's just lolcaps, meme potential is amazing 

plus it would kinda be pretty cool for you guys to make it past the first round once - even if you are going down in the second ;) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Can't believe some of the saves Andersen made in the third period.  Shocking that Boston could not score at least one with all the Grade A chances they got in the third.  Andersen was huge and Toronto gets back in the series.

His save on Pastrnak was one of the best saves (especially considering the moment) I can remember in like 20+ years of watching hockey. Insane. 

• Like 1

On 2018-04-16 at 9:54 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

I can't believe Vegas has gone up 3-0 against the Kings. Fleury has the playoff pedigree, but I just didn't think it would be enough against the Kings.

I’m surprised. I thought L.A. could win this series but it’s looking like they’re bowing out in four.

16 hours ago, Forge said:

There's a weird part of me that wants the Pens / Flyers to go 7, but every game be like 5-1, 6-2, etc and just be complete blowouts each game. 

The problem is that Hakstol wants to try and slow the game down instead of run and gun with them. Here's to hoping TK finds his way back to the top line.

13 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

I can't believe Vegas has gone up 3-0 against the Kings. Fleury has the playoff pedigree, but I just didn't think it would be enough against the Kings.

I’m surprised. I thought L.A. could win this series but it’s looking like they’re bowing out in four.

LA isn't being destroyed in these games, they just ran into a hotter goalie than Quick.

• Like 1