ESPN Top 10 Positional Rankings

RandyMossIsBoss

6 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Yep, those two definitely fit that mold, as well. Better ball skills. I like Williams's versatility bit more, but the argument could definitely be made that they're just as good if not better in that same role. For some reason, I keep forgetting that Eddie Jackson exists. The unintentional disrespect is real.

Same.

I could nitpick a few of these (especially WR), but the list seems weirdly ranked.  Like sometimes it seems to take into account career history over current production, other times it seems to leave that completely off the table.  Not really sure how they compiled it.

Henry is too low.  I'd have him at the very least over Elliott.

Jurrell Casey getting left off the IDL list is an insult.

Jayon Brown being left off the LB list is an insult, but suspected.  He's about to get the WHO?!? reaction when the Titans have to pay him big money to re-sign.

Adoree Jackson and Malcolm Butler both should have made the HM list as a CB, but there are a ton of good CBs in the league now, so that oversight is pretty defensible.

Byard at 5 is a joke, but Eddie Jackson at 8 is a bigger joke.  Jamal Adams is fine as No. 1, and Minkah I'll even accept as No. 2 (though I think he's more a corner playing safety than a real safety), but the rest should be below those two.

1 hour ago, Letsch80 said:

Laremy Tunsil is not better than Ronnie Stanley

I thought Tunsil was an odd choice to be that high too.  I would normally be mad at Lewan barely cracking the list, but 2019 wasn't his best season, so I'm fine with where he is.

OL rankings are usually super subjective though, because there aren't very many stats you can use to make a case.  Other than number of sacks given and to a lesser degree, rushing yards, but of course both of those are reliant on a ton of factors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I thought Tunsil was an odd choice to be that high too.  I would normally be mad at Lewan barely cracking the list, but 2019 wasn't his best season, so I'm fine with where he is.

OL rankings are usually super subjective though, because there aren't very many stats you can use to make a case.  Other than number of sacks given and to a lesser degree, rushing yards, but of course both of those are reliant on a ton of factors.

Yup! Stanley was better in every single conceivable metric than Tunsil was last season. I also think Bahktiari is too low..

13 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Yup! Stanley was better in every single conceivable metric than Tunsil was last season. I also think Bahktiari is too low..

For OL rankings, just use Brandon Thorn... He has the LT's tiered as:

A) Terron Armstead, David Baktiari, Tyron Smith

B) Laremy Tunsil, Ronnie Stanley, Castonzo and Lewan