CFB Misc News Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

The WNBA and NCAA Football are the same. Yes. Exactly the same. 

Reach harder.

No, we should listen to the always right sports tv execs. My guy, you can’t preach evil corporations in one thread and bow down to them in another :) 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m open to Thursday Night MACTion. I’m against anything else football related that interferes with the borderline sanctity of Friday Night Lights.

Meanwhile, I'll 100% be tuned in to Colorado-Stanford in 2.5 hours. Friday night football ftmfw.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Meanwhile, I'll 100% be tuned in to Colorado-Stanford in 2.5 hours. Friday night football ftmfw.

Enjoy 

If I had to wager, you’re the target demographic. Likely don’t regularly go to HS games and 30something without a kid being recruited.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Enjoy 

If I had to wager, you’re the target demographic. Likely don’t regularly go to HS games and 30something without a kid being recruited.

So the majority of America (minus the 30something part)

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I guess we will see what the ratings say. More or less my point. 

I really think you're overestimating high school football and it's appeal. I mean, there's states where it's big like Ohio, Texas, California, Florida, etc. but the majority of people don't regularly attend those games and are more likely to tune into a B1G game on TV than go to a local HS game. 

LIS before, putting a nothing game like Colorado-Stanford on tonight rather than compete with 3 big games in the Pac 12 alone tomorrow is smart TV. 

• 2 weeks later...