CFB Misc News Thread

naptownskinsfan

On 9/21/2023 at 8:34 PM, mse326 said:

He's not good but this is also their first year in is FBS, it's not a surprise they are going to be at/near the bottom

This is their 2nd transition year though. They did the usual FCS transition the first year.

Honestly, SHSU and Jacksonville State were not good enough programs IMHO to be transitioning up to FBS last year. Moreso Jax State than SHSU. At least SHSU won an FCS natty and had that going for them.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Brenda Tracy’s text messages look bad…for her. Tucker gonna get PAID.

Just googled it. Oh boy:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/2023/10/05/mel-tuckers-lawyer-presents-hundreds-of-brenda-tracy-texts-as-new-evidence-he-was-wrongly-fired/

At 5:25 p.m. Nov. 26, 2021: “Tucker signed his contract. I can’t even wrap my brain around $95 million. Sheesh.”

At 5:26 p.m. Nov. 26, 2021: “Can you imagine around $700K going into your bank account every month? Every month. Crazy.”

At 5:27 p.m. Nov. 26, 2021: “I’m gonna ask him to finance the doc part of it. He’ll do it.”

Doc being her documentary.

For the record, Tucker is still stupid as can be for ******* the Title IX rep on the side. But legitimately I wonder how many other charitable donations she's tried to extort out of people.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Just googled it. Oh boy:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/2023/10/05/mel-tuckers-lawyer-presents-hundreds-of-brenda-tracy-texts-as-new-evidence-he-was-wrongly-fired/

Doc being her documentary.

For the record, Tucker is still stupid as can be for ******* the Title IX rep on the side. But legitimately I wonder how many other charitable donations she's tried to extort out of people.

It gets even worse. The phone sex call was 36 minutes. Nobody “freezes” for that long. Congrats lady, your fraudulent behavior has cost a man his job and undone decades of progress on real women victims.

Aside from that, lying about receiving personal gifts, extortion for a charity, and when Mel broke it off when she wanted more, she went full out Fatal Attraction on him, scorched earth style.

Mel is going to recoup that “for cause” money plus a lot more, and MSU will go after her for everything they can.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It gets even worse. The phone sex call was 36 minutes. Nobody “freezes” for that long. Congrats lady, your fraudulent behavior has cost a man his job and undone decades of progress on real women victims.

Aside from that, lying about receiving personal gifts, extortion for a charity, and when Mel broke it off when she wanted more, she went full out Fatal Attraction on him, scorched earth style.

Mel is going to recoup that “for cause” money plus a lot more, and MSU will go after her for everything they can.

I think MSU is going to stand by it, with the argument that just because she tried to trap him that doesn't absolve him of any documented interactions that could be considered harassing given his position of power. Also because saying that will save them like a hundred million dollars plus in settlements.

But yeah dude this is gonna be ugly. Everybody is going down.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think MSU is going to stand by it, with the argument that just because she tried to trap him that doesn't absolve him of any documented interactions that could be considered harassing given his position of power. Also because saying that will save them like a hundred million dollars plus in settlements.

But yeah dude this is gonna be ugly. Everybody is going down.

I think minimally they’ll have to pay Tucker out and probably in a big lump sum.

The “extortion” part occurred post break up when he said he wouldn’t have her back to speak to the team.

Just downright ugly. If I’m them, I’m settling quickly because the eyewitness for the phone sex just backed Tucker on it being consensual and at his place.